Join our server on Discord

Renafan's Lemons-Comment*update 07/25/06-new lemon!*
Hey there^^

Renafan here again. I'm putting up all my new stories here first before they go up on the DaD from here on out. The first new stuff you'll see from me will be the first chapter of "Final Fantasy Digimon III". It's been a favorite series (as I've been told off and on), so I'm continuing it. For those of you not in the know, it's a crossover between Final Fantasy IX and Digimon Tamers, with some characters thrown in from other franchises for extra added flavor (like Nephilim from Xenosaga for instance). If you like my work, you can check it out on the DHZ or here when it merges with the DaD.
Next update:
Final Fantasy Digimon III- Vol.1 Chapter 1:"Second Soul"

Description of Final Fantasy Digimon III:
The series will be divided into four volumes, each with thirteen chapters and one main cast composed of seven humans and seven partner Digimon. Each Volume or "Disk" if you will, will have a main focus. This volume is entitled "Twilight", introducing the new enemy that the Tamers will be fighting and the theme of the story. The story will also focus on a new concept, called the "Second Soul". Everyone, be they artifically or naturally born, is born with two souls. One is the consciousness, the life one takes for granted but the other is an unknown to the general population of the universe for reasons. The "Second Soul" is a potential, something that most but a select few are ever able to use. This soul, once active and aware of by the first soul, can only be used for one purpose.
The enemy of Vol.1, "Kau", is very much connected to the second soul as you find out in later chapters. More to come!

-Renafan
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto

Messages In This Thread
Renafan's Lemons-Comment*update 07/25/06-new lemon!* - by Renafan - 07-25-2006, 05:07 AM
[No subject] - by Renafan - 07-26-2006, 01:19 PM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 07-26-2006, 11:27 PM
[No subject] - by Renafan - 07-27-2006, 01:03 AM