Join our server on Discord

Some days, the light can't break through
This is a thread for a preview of some of my upcoming projects. They aren't all lemons, at least not yet, but it's more discussion than getting reader previews. You'll need to wait till I do updates for those.

"Play The Game"
This is a Daisuke/Sora fic, which was added in this weekend's update. I started it some time ago, but only now got to publishing it. Play The Game is about some of the guys, and a couple girls, playing a game of Truth or Dare Poker, and Daisuke's ultimate goal in setting up the event is to use it to get in a kiss, or more, with Sora.

In Round 2, you can look forward to some more risque content, as the dares get a bit heavier and the truth questions a bit more revealing. Can you guess which player likes to wear lacy thongs?

"CrossWorlds - The Heart of Life"
The Heart of Life is a crossover between Digimon Adventure and Final Fantasy 7. Though I began it for myself, I'm picking it up as a request from the Requests forum. I can promise that at least one lemon scene will appear during Tai, Kari, Davis and Ken's stay with the AVALANCHE crew, but with whom? And if you've ever wondered how Materia, and Shin-Ra's elite Turks, compete with Digimon, this is your chance to find out.

"Lost Light"
What happens when a Digimon and Human are forced to mate? What happens when they actually have a child? What fate could await such a hybrid, born into a life of slavery, never knowing anything else?

Blink the Strabimon, a slave to the Demon Queen "Lillith", answers questions about Hybrids in the Adventure world, and how it feels to grow up in a concealed facility. As well as what it's like to begin the lessons you've been expecting since you were born. And after that, Chapter 10 will address another glimpse on Hikari's life, but through Shimoko's eyes, as a scared little girl begins to remember her life since 2003. (Note: This series is set, initially, in 2007).

Hunter's Singles
Well, I do have a few of these in the works, and I like to keep them covered up. One of my Singles, however, is a request fic for good ol' Lord Archive from when he won a darkfic contest back in 2004. When Ruki gets fed up with her boyfriend, she decides to crack down on him and make him show how he loves her, even if she needs to break him to do it.

Never Too Late for an Epic:

Paying homage to Red Rover, I debut my own Vampmon story. Though the holiday of release won't mesh well with the holiday of the story, the megalemon is my first attempt to write a solid single story so long, and I hope to have it finished by Halloween. I introduce some fresh new Digimon, even if they are Ancient Digimon, and follow some inkling of Red Rover's Vampmon lore, while shaping my own as well.

This is also the first time I've written a story to integrate all 12 of the canon children with all 6 of the Adventure Side Trek children -- Genki, Ben, Kevin, Kimberly, Griff and Gabrielle. No surprise that they win, and for those who care, this is actually in canon with both Digimon Tamers Gaiden (the end will explain it) and the Future Lives series.

The epic confrontation in the Dark Area to save a friend and to stop the evil plans of the Vampmon. The End of Eternity for an immortal species of Digimon is approaching.

Messages In This Thread
Some days, the light can't break through - by Nate Hunter - 07-16-2006, 07:18 PM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 07-17-2006, 12:37 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-17-2006, 03:58 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 07-17-2006, 05:00 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-17-2006, 05:11 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-22-2006, 03:37 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-29-2006, 05:24 PM
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 07-29-2006, 06:48 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-30-2006, 05:00 PM