Join our server on Discord

Read this, please! (Updated! 18, Dec, 2006)
Hello, welcome to the never ending world of Role Playing Games, I, DMX, shall point out the basic things you should know before posting in this forum pad, before any complaints arise or anything.

For first, please stay TOTALLY on topic, if someone asks a question, and I don't answer it, then you are free to do so, but if you don't have an answer, then don't butt in saying random things, I don't care how many snails you can stuff up inside your mouth.

Now, I'd like to point out that here, is a free forum to clarify your doubts, so please, be kind enough to not flame users who don't know about something you probably have been repeating to yourself since you were 11; or making them feel like idiots for acting dumb questions with sarcastic or ironic comments about their knowledge. No one is Mr. Perfect here; I think he's working for Wikipedia or something like that.

As for the questions, don't worry if you feel your question about something you don't know is totally and utterly idiotic or maybe too easy for us to answer, if you don't know it, then ask, or you'll never know the answer until you take the time to totally get what people mean in RPG's.

So, with all this, I hope you know how you should post, thank you. *leaves*

*comes back crashing through a wall* Oh, and I forgot, if someone mentions a rule or writes it for his RPG, then you must follow it, UNLESS it breaks any of the already existant ones. Such as Power Play, God Mode, Speeding Up/Post Flooding, etc...

So now, I take my leave, if you want to ask, then go ahead!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
Read this, please! (Updated! 18, Dec, 2006) - by DragonMasterX - 07-16-2006, 05:12 PM
[No subject] - by Shadowknight - 09-08-2006, 04:22 PM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 09-08-2006, 04:29 PM
[No subject] - by Renamon_S3 - 11-27-2006, 05:17 PM
[No subject] - by DragonMasterX - 12-18-2006, 05:06 PM