Join our server on Discord

Roll up, Roll up, Come and get Your Reveiws.
There are two other reveiwers who've escaped our attentions, thus far. There were added after This was posted, so this is an update.

The other two reveiwers are Nate Hunter, and Jo-Lo.

Nate Hunter Wrote:My primary focus is on the overall story, but I can't do that without my grading criteria, seen in the Writing Contests. None of my reviews are snap judgments, typically they are based in a minimum of 2 readings -- one for the overall writing first, and a second to critique the finer details of my criteria.

I am willing to review anything, with the exceptions of vore and scat and snuff lemons (a few things I can't stomach). So, at least anything I would write (which is almost everything not mentioned prior). Incest, BDSM, yaoi, yuri, almost all things are fair game to me, and I'll review them fairly.

For my credentials, I DO run the... semi-regular... Writing Contests on this site, so I've had some good experience with judging, and my writing is something I strive to keep at the peak of my capabilities (I wouldn't dare to publish a sub-par story if I could still improve it). I expect the same of other authors, and will not pull my punches simply because an author is new or well established.

Jo-Lo Wrote:Background: I was a reviewer of a great author called RavenX on another site. I helped her get her stories up faster since someone else was able to read and fix the stories. She said that I was doing a great job. So I think I am good enough to be a reviewer on Digiartists Domain.

Taste: I enjoy almost anything except for 2 definate things...Scat and Blood. I don't mind anything else, but I do tend to favor Yaoi, vampires, and AU's.

Specific Critque Areas: I am a stickler for puncuation marks and that the word typed is the correct word there. IE: Write/right. I take my time to make sure everything is as good as I can see. Hopefully, that will be enought. *smiles* So chose me if you want a through and true review!

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Herr Mullen - 08-04-2006, 11:38 PM