Join our server on Discord

"Pressure", chapter 2: "Held to his word&quot
circeus Wrote:Mostly, I don't think there is really any hint to their relation being more than platonic. I don't think it can't be (I actually find it a bit easier to write PataGato than VeeGato), but I don't see why it should.

I think the hard on write VeeGato kinda resides on that she literally ignored him through the whole series, I mean unlike with Patamon that she shared more than just the battles, since there is the dancing in Davis Cries Wolfmon with Veemon she didn't shared anything that wasn't talk about the danger at hand like when she told him that he has to aim to the dark rings, or how it feels the dna evolution but other than that there aren't any hints of that she could have a possible interest on him more than a friend.

Also here is something I find interesting, in the original script on the episode Guardian Angel actually it was Patamon the one who told Davis that Gatomon digivolves to Angewomon, but you could detect some tone of excitement in Patamon's voice when he said that like kinda rubbing it in a "look at me I have a perfect partner for the battles" way, in fact even TK scolded him gently when Davis was shooking Veemon, TK told Patamon to not laugh at them and Patamon didn't listened, he laughed a bit more :P

The point on the above comment is that Patamon really changed from how he was on 01, he was more carefree, and definitively not crybaby anymore, also we don't know what happened in those 3 years between 01 and 02 so it was obvious that he and Gatomon were that close since the beginning of 02, interesting theory isn't it? :P

Quote:I'd love to discuss more of it, but I don't want to give the whole goddamn plot out XD.

It's okay but you always in another chance you can try a Pata/Gato lemon, I mean out of this series of yours as a stand alone one and as part of your interest of try other less used pairings Wink

Oh and thanks for this talk, it really helped me to understand more the point of view of the VeeGato fans :D
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 06:36 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-15-2006, 07:00 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 07:21 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-15-2006, 07:28 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-15-2006, 08:02 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-16-2006, 01:17 AM
[No subject] - by Lord Patamon - 07-16-2006, 02:23 AM