Join our server on Discord

Gaze into the eyes of a monter
MISTER BIG T Wrote:
Quote:-I can't see Gatomon snapping at Gabumon like she does in the intro. Chastizing him, maybe, but right out snapping like that? Nope.

Wait, snap? She just hissed because he kept complaining even though the star was silver because of his mistake.

What we do read is that Gabumon complains once and that she hisses (which is not really better than snapping, actually) at him. There is no indication that he has been complaining already. And it still hit me as transposing Gatomon as bitchier than she is. (That and Gabumon would know better)

Quote:Umm, she did NOT let them get into each others throats... She stopped Patamon. And most of the other time, she wasn't even there.

My point is that she would not let it happen at all and defuse it way before it could reach that point. Gatomon is not a submissive character. If anything she would knock their skull together to get them to get along.

Quote:The masturbation scene was short because the point was that Gatomon was so aroused that she came nearly immediattly.
It lacked interest too, even if the real-time action was short. There was no real indication of lead-up tension or something. That's why it fells to me as if it was just kind of...thrown in for the heck of it.

Messages In This Thread
Gaze into the eyes of a monter - by MISTER BIG T - 07-13-2006, 06:48 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-14-2006, 12:07 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-14-2006, 01:48 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 07-14-2006, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 07-14-2006, 08:06 AM
[No subject] - by circeus - 07-14-2006, 08:52 AM