Join our server on Discord

"Looking Closer"
I would like to start a series of guides on various pet-monsters (not just Digimon, as recently my interest in Poke-lemons has been renwed) and how to write their sexuality, by examining their bodies and habits and assuming about the parts we can't see.

My first subject in one of the potentially controversial Digimon for lemons -- the Tentomon species. I'm wondering if anyone has ideas for who should go next, or for any particular Pokemon/Digimon I should write a page or so concerning the sexual manners, mechanics, and quirks.

I do want to attempt to dispell the myth that every Digimon has a unique "attribute" when it cums or is sexually engaged (He who made a list supporting this myth knows who he is), which though true with some species is not so with all -- Tentomon has nothing unusual to increase the pleasure of self or partner during sex or when cumming. I will post the whole Tentomon "article" here once I finish writing it. In advance to all who respond: Dank u veel!

UPDATE: I will be posting this series on the site, or at least all of those entries which apply to Digimon. I will attempt to write at least one a week, and more when possible. Once these start showing up on the main section of the DaD I'll stop posting the full entries inthis thread, though it will remain an open forum for discussion of my views as expressed within this reference, or for proposal of future Pokemon/Digimon for me to explore.

Messages In This Thread
"Looking Closer" - by Nate Hunter - 05-25-2004, 05:37 AM
[No subject] - by FinalEnix - 05-25-2004, 05:44 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 05-25-2004, 07:29 AM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 05-25-2004, 11:27 AM
[No subject] - by Stormy  Wizard - 05-25-2004, 03:25 PM
[No subject] - by FinalEnix - 05-25-2004, 08:11 PM
[No subject] - by Nate Hunter - 05-25-2004, 11:23 PM