Join our server on Discord

Davis dies the hard way!
Davis dies the Hard way - Digimon lemon by MISTER BIG T

WARNING! EXTREME TORTURE, GORE DESCRIPTIONS AND SCAT REFERENCES LURK INSIDE THIS LEMON THAT WAS COMISSIONED BY CHIBI BIYOMON!!!!!

"So this is the guy you want me to kill?" said Mia, looking at picture of Davis.
"Yes, he had been a real nuissance for way too long." said TK, placing his hand gently over Karis.
"He went too faar when he tried to get me by making Veemon rape Gatomon." said Kari slamming her fist against desk of Mia.
"Very well, I'll do my job, but I want half the money already now." she replied with a giggle.

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------

Davis looked towards the sky. He had just finnished his class and began to walk back home, when suddenly he realized a van had been following him. He decided to pretend he did not notice and kept walking. However, suddenly the van drove ahead of him and suddenly someone pushed a cloroform rag against his mouth. Then everything went black.

When Davis woke up, he noted that he was in somekind of old warehouse.

"Go ahead and scream all you want, no ones going to hear you." a voice spoke up.

Facing to the direction of the voice, Davis could see that the talker was actually a red haired girl. She came close to Davis and gently caressed his cheek. Davis wasn't tied up, but he did not know what to do so he did not move even a muscle.

Suddenly, he noted that TK and Kari was observing him too. And that would be the final thing he'd see with his left eye as suddenly Mia stabbed Davis into eye with a fork and put it in her mouth, grinning as she leaned towards Davis, so he could see the eye perfectly in her mouth.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!!" screamed Davis, grabbing his bloody eye socket.
"Ewww
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you

Messages In This Thread
Davis dies the hard way! - by MISTER BIG T - 02-26-2004, 08:44 PM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 02-26-2004, 11:46 PM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 02-28-2004, 01:37 AM
[No subject] - by Wisemon - 02-28-2004, 03:27 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 02-28-2004, 05:18 PM
[No subject] - by Hikari Yagami Kamiya - 02-28-2004, 05:28 PM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 02-28-2004, 11:45 PM