Join our server on Discord

A cute WHAT?!?!?
Okay, here's another one

A boy is playing football outside his house. A girl comes by and asks: "Can I play?"
The boy replies, "No way! Girls can't play football. Only boys can."
The girl walks off again, and returns half an hour later, holding a football. "I asked my mum", she says, beaming, "and she told me girls can play football as well. Then she bought me one." The boy walks off, annoyed.

The next day, the boy is in front of his house again, this time riding a bicycle. The girl comes by again and asks: "Can I ride your bike?" The boy shakes his head. "Girls can't ride bicycles, that's a well known fact. Only boys can. Go away." The girl goes away -- and again, she returns half an hour later, with a bicycle. "I asked my mum, and she bought me a bike", she says happily. The boy, getting pissed off again, jumps off his bike, throws it to the ground and walks back to his house without saying another word.

On the third day, the boy is once again outside, playing with a game boy. The girl comes by again and asks: "Can I play with that?"
"No!!"
"Well, I'll just go ask mummy then. She'll buy me one."
The boy tosses his gameboy away in a fit of anger, and pulls his pants down, exposing his penis. "See that?!" he screams. "Well, guess what! Only boys have those, and not even your mommy can buy you one! Ha!"
The girl thinks for a moment, then walks off silently. The boy resumes playing with his Gameboy, thinking he's one this fight. But ten minutes later, the girl returns.
"What is it now?" he asks impatiently.
The girl just pulls up her shirt, exposing her young, undeveloped breasts and says: "My mommy said, as long as I have a pair of THESE, I can have as many of THOSE that I want."

Messages In This Thread
A cute WHAT?!?!? - by InsaneImpmon - 11-20-2003, 12:37 PM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 11-20-2003, 02:10 PM
[No subject] - by urban dream - 11-20-2003, 11:58 PM
[No subject] - by UnknownH - 11-21-2003, 04:07 AM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 11-22-2003, 08:07 AM
[No subject] - by The Infamous Boss Reo - 11-22-2003, 09:28 AM
[No subject] - by The One Caron - 11-23-2003, 12:18 AM
[No subject] - by Darkfox - 11-25-2003, 04:23 AM