Join our server on Discord

*stuffs face in a pillow and screams*
... o_o okay, this is more about myself than anyone else... but I just HAVE to get it out T__T sorry if it sounds selfish/bragging/anything weird...

GAWD I am so sick and freaking tired of people going up to me and saying they suck at art because they think Im better than them >____<;;!! I freaking suck myself, but nooo... all of these pathetic crapheads approach me and say that they have to do better than me, oh how they cant surpass me, Im too young to be better than them--I mean, what the hell?! Talk about low motivation...

I'm supposed to be flattered by what these guys say, Im supposed to feel that Ive gone somewhere these guys havent, but I just dont feel this way. Im just helluvah enraged. I thought about stopping my work, quitting, but I know from the bottom of my heart I just wont be able to do that. Im not asking for advice... its just this gets on my nerves -_-; Just wanted to shout that out.

Messages In This Thread
*stuffs face in a pillow and screams* - by Powder Rune (Nanashi) - 10-09-2003, 09:01 AM
[No subject] - by Outlaw Torn44 - 10-10-2003, 03:13 AM
[No subject] - by Powder Rune (Nanashi) - 10-10-2003, 04:28 AM
[No subject] - by The Infamous Boss Reo - 10-10-2003, 07:54 AM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 10-12-2003, 03:35 AM
[No subject] - by Gabu - 05-11-2004, 05:50 AM