Join our server on Discord

Sonic X reviews, opinions and other general garbage...
I set my alarm for 8:30 today, so that I could listen to jazz music for about an hour till I woke up, I came outside to my living room and through on the T.V just in time for the beginning of the new show Sonic X. Now before anyone starts shouting, subs dubs and edits, let me remind you that I don't give a shit lol, we be talking about the recycled show we get over here.

Anyways so yeah, the theme song was just down right not enjoyable, but the show seems pretty good, appearence of Big the cat along with others except for Shadow who has yet to make his appearance. One thing me and my friend paid attention to was the voices, I got a little 1-5 scale going on 5 being the best, and out of all the voices I heard Knuckles suprisingly was the best one, aside from Creme who made a right adorable pop-up into the sonic-verse.

Sonic-3
Knuckles-5
Amy-3.5
Tails-3 (my friend noted he sounds like mary kate and ashley olsen :? )
Robotnik-4
Creme-4.5

I was ticked off with Tails voice actor, but then again I only heard "were gonna crash" so it was sort of hard to hear to begin with. The humans of station square were okay, the cops were funny and had surfer style voices, the stupid "S team" was just annoying and unfortunetly their gonna be around rather long lol.

Well aside from the amount of space I used bitching about it, I suprisingly enjoyed it, the comedy is pretty wacky, the characters are pretty nicely drawn and voiced out, and among other junk lol. So yeah, I'm gonna pay attention but if it somehow turns into a tournament (not likely) or has them talking about how the power of their friendship helped them defeat robotnik (most likely) I'm gonna rip my hair out lol lol Adios ya'll.

Messages In This Thread
Sonic X reviews, opinions and other general garbage... - by Darkfox - 09-07-2003, 04:43 AM
[No subject] - by The Infamous Boss Reo - 09-07-2003, 10:11 AM
[No subject] - by Anus Individual 20 - 09-07-2003, 02:45 PM
[No subject] - by Darkfox - 09-08-2003, 02:43 AM
[No subject] - by milk me! - 09-09-2003, 01:07 AM
[No subject] - by Darkfox - 09-09-2003, 02:43 AM