Join our server on Discord

Im a new author
I am a new author and would like a some coments on my work. So could read this and make coments. It is about 5 pages in word. THis the entire lemon strate from word.

This Lemon was made by: Godofdispare
This story contains situations of an adult material; you should be 18 or older to read this. (But if you aren't I won't tell anyone.)

Copyright disclaimer: I do not own the rights to Digimon, but I do own the rights to this story. You can use this story on other sights, as long as you keep my name as the creator.
===============================================================
This is the first story of this kind I have wrote, so any feed back would be welcome as long as it is not flaming. You can contact me at Jake1413@netscape.net

The First Experience

"Its so big and firm." exclaimed Guilmon. " I have never seen one so big. It looks so good. I just have to take a big bite out of it right now, or I don't know what I will do."
Guilmon says just before he takes a huge bite out of the piece of bread that Takato just gave him.
"Ha ha ha ha. You sure do like bread, don't you Guilmon. Even if it is day old left overs from the bakery." Said Takato.
"Yeph thahats rihght (Yep that's right)" Guilmon muffled as he spat breadcrumbs out the side of his mouth in response.
"Well you had better finish eating soon because I want to leave for Jeri's house soon." said Takato impatiently. "I'm almost done, all I got left is a few bread rolls." Guilmon said as he shoved them in his mouth. "You're a pig Guilmon." exclaimed Takato.

A few minutes later they were walking through the park on they're way to Jeri's house, when they herd a sound coming from behind some bushes. It sounded like a woman screaming.

"It sounds like some one might be in trouble" Said Takato. "Lets go and investigate, and make sure that everything is alright." And with that they both silently creped through the bushes towards the sound.
Now that they were closer to the sounds Guilmon could smell something in the air, it had a musky sent to it and he could not put his preverbal finger on it. They both could also tell that there was more than just one person there, there were 2 people there. One was a man and the other was a woman. Takato and Guilmon creped closer to see what was going on, and when they got close enough to see through the bushes Takato whispered " Oh shit, there having sex. We had better get out of here Guilmon."
"Why, it sounds she is in pane. And he has stabbed her with part of his body!" Guilmon said in rebuttal." At this Takato blushed. "Umm, he hasn't stabbed her and she isn't in pane, she is in pleasure, they are having sex."
"Sex? What is that?" Guilmon asked now curious.
"Umm... Well

Messages In This Thread
Im a new author - by godofdispare - 07-03-2003, 05:24 PM
[No subject] - by Darkmole - 07-04-2003, 11:08 AM
[No subject] - by godofdispare - 07-04-2003, 03:50 PM
[No subject] - by Waru_the_Magnificent - 07-05-2003, 01:10 AM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 07-05-2003, 10:17 PM
[No subject] - by godofdispare - 07-06-2003, 02:58 PM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 07-07-2003, 12:05 AM
[No subject] - by godofdispare - 07-08-2003, 03:46 PM
[No subject] - by MISTER BIG T - 07-09-2003, 03:52 AM
[No subject] - by godofdispare - 07-12-2003, 02:52 PM