Join our server on Discord

Silent Hill Rebirth (chapter 2 up)
Silent Hill Rebirth
By Iceflame88

Chapter 2: The Nightmare Begins!

"Look for yourself." said Stephen pointing behind Kari who turned around to see the bus upside down and wrecked. "What happened while i was asleep?" said Kari turned her head towards Stephen. "I was also sleeping." said Stephen walking towards her.

"It is just me or is it snowing out of season." said Kari looking at the sky seeing snow. The silence of Stephen was disturbed the sharp, crackling hum of static sounding in the air. Stephen nearly jumped from the unexpected noise, Kari got out her radio out of her right pocket which was making werid noises. Kari wonder just what was going on with her radio.

"What's the matter with this thing." said Kari looking at her radio when she heard two barks coming from Ellroy street as both Stephen and Kari turned their heads to see two skinness dogs coming towards them at a fast speed. "What the hell?" said Kari backing away as did Stephen. Kari stoped and looked down to see a clow bar on the floor with some blood on it.

She picked it up and holded the bat in a casual manner. "What are you doing?" said Stephen seeing what Kari was doing. The dogs jumped at Kari when she hits both of them with the bat killing them. "That was werid on how the dogs looked." said Stephen.

"Yeah, lets see if we can find someone that can tell us what's going on here." said Kari as Stephen looked at her and nodded. "Yeah." said Stephen s they headed towards Levin shreet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With a start, she looked up. Her soft blue gaze shifted about the area, with an almost confused quality, almost as if she didn

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by Guest - 02-01-2003, 09:32 AM
[No subject] - by Iceflame88 - 02-01-2003, 04:08 PM
[No subject] - by Tank Cop - 02-02-2003, 05:59 AM
[No subject] - by Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 02-02-2003, 07:36 AM
[No subject] - by Iceflame88 - 02-03-2003, 08:23 AM
[No subject] - by Red Mage Dragon Tiamat - 02-03-2003, 09:36 AM
[No subject] - by Iceflame88 - 02-04-2003, 11:07 AM