Join our server on Discord

Just another old man on a nostalgia trip coming here to reminisce.
(04-09-2021 05:32 AM)Jaser Wrote:

Thanks for coming around. I was a visitor here way back then as well. Is this the image you're looking for?

The revamp I've wanted to do is a new layout and some functionality for artists/authors to edit their pages, plus a search, similar to FA. The layout would be based around the same color scheme and the forum banner so it's still recognizable. My life has been a mess though so I rarely manage to put any work into it, which really sucks but I still think about it often.

Yes! That's the exact pic I was looking for! Thank you so much! Part of me thought it might have been simply lost to time.

Kind of funny how there's a comment on that pic from 13 years ago talking about how old the pic was.  I wonder when the last time I saw that pic was (before today I mean). It had to have been at least 13-15 years ago. A shame it's listed as "unknown artist" though. Chances are whatever website it was originally posted on is long gone so there might not even be a way to find out who was the original artist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just another old man on a nostalgia trip coming here to reminisce. - by SomeOldFart - 04-09-2021, 11:28 AM