Join our server on Discord

Cute? Realistic? (Pokemon No spoiler)
Yes, a good video game movie.
But I hope that this is the last Pokemon movie.

However, the 3D animation series were good, this proves that Pokemon and Digimon are NOT suitable to become a real movie.
Look at Transformers, only first Transformers was good, the remaining (2-5) all sucks.

Dragonball movie, OMG!!!!!!! I am going to destroy the director!!!

Honestly, I prefer non-realistic animals, such as Zootopia. I don't want my Wargreymon looks like Charizard (which looks like already 100 years old).

I think Resident Evil 1,2 are also good.

Tekken is the best in the fighting category.
KoF is the worst in the fighting category, end of discussion.
DoA also bad.
SF also bad, the bad guys in Legend of Chun Li were nerfed (weaken) badly, why no Sagat???? Fighting at Thailand without Sagat??? Chun Li can defeat Vega, Barlog and M. Bison, you must be kidding me.

The coming Alladdin and Sonic sure bad, no doubt, the trailer already got many complains.
This movie is difficult to attract any audiences.

As a Pokemon fans, can't accept the hairy duck and furry mouse.

As a normal movie audience, will feel boring because there are no actions. This is a family comedy movie, not family comedy action movie (Shazam).

It is a good video game movie. But failed as a normal movie.

The Pokemon did NOT use any skills. 

Mew Two only used Shadow Ball (one time only) and Psychic. Pikachu only used Thunder Wave (10 seconds only). Gyarados only used Waterfall (5 seconds only).

There is no Gym, and Pokemon vs Pokemon is prohibited. As a result, there will be no Gym Leader battles. You paid tickets to watch realistic animals only.

Only Pokemon animation movie has actions. (Mew vs Mew Two)
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cute? Realistic? (Pokemon No spoiler) - by floramon - 05-11-2019, 06:24 PM