Join our server on Discord

I don't want this Lex Luthor
Lex Luthor (Jesse Eisenberg) has escaped prison and left a decoy in his cell. On his yacht, he is visited by Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (Joe Manganiello). Lex proposes an idea to Slade that they come up with their own little team (the Legion of Doom)

Superman vs Batman really is not related to Justice League at all.

In the end of S vs B, Lex Luthor is inside the prison. Now you tell me he is on his yacht? 

Do I need to watch Escape of Alcatraz in order to find out how he left a decoy in his cell?

No, this is NOT the correct Lex Luthor. Zack had destroyed all characters in Man of Steel and S v B, except Wonder Woman.

The correct Lex Luthor was from Superman 2 (80's) and Superman Returns. Or from the JL animation series (serious, smart, cunning).

Forming JL was a failure attempt. Now you want to form Legion of Doom? (may be in JL 2, suddenly Lex returns with a bunch of bad guys. Battle begins, JL won again. In the end, we don't know the background story of the bad guys)

WB, please calm down, don't try to overtake Marvel anymore. Admit it, Marvel has won the race. Now you must re-think your DCEU plans. You must also admit that Marvel's formula is the best - introduce each hero/heroine first before you jump into the super heroes movie.
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
I don't want this Lex Luthor - by floramon - 12-03-2017, 08:43 AM
RE: I don't want this Lex Luthor - by UnknownH - 12-03-2017, 03:30 PM
RE: I don't want this Lex Luthor - by floramon - 12-04-2017, 11:18 AM
RE: I don't want this Lex Luthor - by UnknownH - 12-04-2017, 02:24 PM
RE: I don't want this Lex Luthor - by floramon - 12-04-2017, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't want this Lex Luthor - by UnknownH - 12-06-2017, 02:50 PM