Join our server on Discord

Continuation of "Sexaggerated" Digimon Adventure 02 Series
And here's Episode 5:

Old Fuckable

In a tundra region of the digital world, a heavy snowstorm left a coat of white atop one of the Digimon Kaiser’s signature dark towers, giving the appearance of fresh cum leaking from the tip of the phallic piece of architecture. Down on the snow field below, countless Gizamon hopped in formation, long lines with each amphibian paired up with a partner. One in each set balanced a small steel beam between its back spikes, held in place by the front paws of its partner mounting it from behind. They groaned from both pain and pleasure as one’s yellow amphibian cock would pound into the other with each hop.

The pattern was tiresome enough for female Gizamon getting their pussies fucked, but the Gizamon on the receiving end of same-sex pairs felt even greater torture as their own throbbing cocks were dragged through the snow, aching for release each time their sensitive heads touched the ground, twitching each time they felt their partners’ full length buried in their asses.

The Kaiser himself watched from a tall rock between the processions, laughing at their torment and stroking his thick exposed length. He had set the Gizamon to work building a prison in the region shortly after he erected the dark tower, but decided to force them into this lewd display as they carried building materials both to prepare them for the orgies to come and to keep his own cock hard as he watched.
His member erect from watching his beloved Ken-chan’s naked body, Wormmon approached his master carrying a heavy fur-lined coat. “K-ken-chan, it’s too cold for you to be out here without any clothes on… Would you please put this on?” The Kaiser sneered at the insect Digimon before kicking him away. “Imbecile! As long as I keep pumping my hot cock I’ll be perfectly fine! At least as long as these lazy sluts keep me entertained!”

Just then he noticed a pair of male Gizamon that had stopped, holding up the entire line. Desperate for release, the front Gizamon had stopped to stroke his cock as his partner continued to pound him from behind. Enraged, the Kaiser swung his whip at them, leaving a lash against their asses just as the bottom fired his load into the snow. “Keep moving! How can I be expected to stay rock hard if you all move at such a leisurely pace?!” As he prepared to crack his whip a second time, Gomamon leapt in front of the blow and caught it with one of his front flippers.

“Just let them rest for a moment!” The seal Digimon pleaded with the tyrant. “None of them can get any pleasure as long as you make them move! Just let them stop and cum and they’ll have enough strength to finish building!”

The Kaiser was even angrier now, and he pulled back on the whip quickly, causing Gomamon to fall backward, his little cock and butthole exposed. He then swung the whip again, lashing across the seal’s taint. “You little bitch! Stop enabling their sloth! If they’d simply work faster they could jerk themselves off in their cells all night if they wanted! It’s their own fault the prison isn’t finished yet!”

He retracted his whip again before turning to the Gizamon who had paused in fear. “How about a deal then? Whoever manages to break this little shit’s spirit will get a chance to rest and finish himself off right now!” The Gizamon may have once been Gomamon’s friends, but the torture they had been through was simply too much at the moment to pass up the offer. They all dropped their supplies and leapt at the seal. Soon there were four thick yellow cocks shoving against his mouth, two stretching open his tight butthole, and a number of others grinding against his flippers, chest and rapidly growing dick.

He gasped in pain and pleasure as his captive friends thrust their hips against and into him, desperate for their own release and freedom. Though he would give anything for them to stop, he understood that they couldn’t afford to. Soon his body was turning numb, and he couldn’t even distinguish between the loads the Gizamon were coating his body in and his own cum leaking out of his swollen tip. The Kaiser smirked as he saw the seal had finally stopped moving as the Gizamon gradually dismounted, resting in a circle around him after each doing their part to glaze their friend in digi-sperm.

Then just to twist the knife in the wound, the Kaiser cracked his whip on the aggressors again. Wormmon recoiled in horror. “But Ken-chan, you said they’d get to rest!” The slave driver sneered before pulling out a set of evil rings. “They’ve already had their release! Besides, mindless devotion to me is just as good!” He laughed as he threw them at the Gizamon, the rings immediately locking around their midsections and removing their free will. They turned back toward the prison, taking back up their paired positions fucking and carrying beams as their master began to laugh and stroke his cock again at their misery.

Later that night, long after the Gizamon had completed their work and the Kaiser had returned to his base, Gomamon opened his eyes and turned himself over, pulling himself across the snowfield with his aching cum-crusted flippers. He realized how the Gizamon must have felt as he dragged his sensitive cock against the freezing ground with each movement, but he was determined to find help. Eventually he found a lone TV sitting at the edge of the field and let himself rest, calling out Jou’s name as he fell asleep in the snow.

At that moment, Jou was waiting outside a biology class with two of his classmates. “I hear sensei is planning on giving us a test on the reproductive system today.” Both Jou and their other friend groaned. “He never gives us any warning about this stuff! I would’ve practiced if I had known…” As Jou listened to his friends’ complaints, he began to strip down. “In a rush to get started, Jou?” one friend asked as the blue-haired boy unbuttoned his shirt. “Nah, but my clothes always get covered in cum whenever we have these tests, so I figured I’d keep them safe in my bag before one of you shoots a load on them.

Both boys snickered as he dropped his pants, leaving him in just a tight pair of boxer briefs. “Jeeze dude, with a sexy body like that how can we help ourselves? I want to pull my dick out and just cover every inch of you in my jizz right this second.” They both burst into laughter as Jou rolled his eyes. As the glasses-wearing boy finished folding his clothing and putting them in his bag, he noticed his Digivice blinking.

“S.O.S….?” His eyes opened wide as he realized the implication that Gomamon was in danger. He immediately dropped his clothing and started to walk away as he pulled his phone out. “Hey, where are you going?!” one friend shouted. “Sorry!” Jou called back. “I’m gonna skip today’s class!” He burst into a run as he realized he’d need to meet the other chosen children at his old school’s computer lab. Back at the other end of the street, his friends groaned at him ditching them. “So, wanna jizz all over his clothes?”

“You know it,” the other responded as they both unzipped their pants.

Meanwhile, Daisuke was heading down the school’s staircase on his way to the computer lab when he saw Iori skipping the room’s landing. “Hey Iori! Where are you going?” The younger boy turned to respond. “I have a kendo lesson. My grandfather trains me at the police dojo once a week.” Daisuke looked confused as the boy left. “There are innocent Digimon getting raped by the Kaiser and he’s going off to play with his ‘sword’?”

Just as he turned around, Hikari came down the stairs, a wet spot already visible in her shorts from screwing around with Takeru in class as usual. Daisuke grabbed the bulge in his shorts. “Are you going to the computer lab?” Hikari nodded. “Of course.” Realizing that nobody else was around, Daisuke became excited at the prospect of spending a trip to the Digital World alone with the girl of his dreams. He began to massage the bulge as he grabbed Hikari by the arm. “Well let’s not keep those poor Digimon waiting!”

His hopes were dashed of course when they entered the classroom, finding Miyako and Takeru already waiting for them. Takeru immediately turned to them as Daisuke felt his dick soften. “Good, you’re finally here. We got an S.O.S. from a new black area on the map!” Hikari gasped. “So the Kaiser must be spreading those towers and rings faster than we thought!” Takeru and Miyako both nodded. “There’s a whole chunk of these black squares in a part of the world we’ve never visited. There must be tons of Digimon being fucked there that we need to help!”

Seeing a chance to appear as the fearless leader, Daisuke pointed dramatically at the screen. “Well since we’re all here, let’s get moving and help those poor Digimon!” Upamon growled at that comment. “What do you mean we’re all here? I don’t see Iori!” In fact, the baby-level Digimon’s dick had been aching for Iori’s butt all day, and he had hoped to get off at least once before they even entered the digital world that afternoon.

Daisuke rolled his eyes. “He’s not coming. He has a kendo lesson.” Upamon looked confused. “What’s kendo?” Daisuke grinned as he saw a chance to mess with the Digimon. He pulled his hardening cock out of his fly and swung it at the little white blob. He smacked Upamon three times with his dick while shouting the standard kendo phrases “Men, Dou, Kote!” causing Upamon to gasp as he felt the sticky head get precum on his face. The Digimon’s cock twitched at the sudden sexual contact, still confused by Daisuke’s explanation and annoyed that he wouldn’t at least put that dick to good use by fucking him.

At the police dojo, Iori was already in the heat of battle with his grandfather. While his teacher was in full gear and was using a traditional wooden sword, Iori was naked from the waist down, holding his swollen erection with both hands as he prepared to swing it at his grandfather. His grandfather had always told him he wasn’t ready for a real sword yet, and that his late father had trained the same way when he was Iori’s age. It always embarrassed Iori a little to have his hard cock out in a public place like this, but he knew to trust his teacher’s wisdom.

However, while his mind should have been focused on the training at hand, his grip on the warm flesh stick protruding from his waist just reminded him of his Digimon partner. Upamon was surely just as hard, unable to deal with his arousal by himself and waiting for Iori to fill his tight ass and pump out his load in the computer room. Iori was suddenly pulled back out of the fantasy as his grandfather’s sword smacked the top of his helmet.

Having lost their first match, Iori sat down with his teacher for a brief break. “You don’t seem to be focusing very well Iori. Is there a girl on your mind?” Iori blushed as he realized how horny he must look. “N-no, it’s not that…” His grandfather smirked. “Your father was the same way at your age. Your sword is too rigid.” He pointed at Iori’s member, which was very red and leaking pre from the tip. “Would you like to fire a load? I wouldn’t mind if you did it right here.”

Iori blushed deeply at the thought of putting on such a show for a family member. “N-no… Actually, there is something I have to go do. Would you allow me to skip the rest of today’s lesson?” His grandfather smiled. “I understand. It must be urgent if you can’t take care of your erection by yourself.” Iori thanked his teacher as he removed his armor, forgetting to retrieve his pants and undergarments as he rushed out of the dojo.

Back in the computer room, the kids were debating whether to leave without Iori or not when they suddenly heard footsteps. They rushed to hide their Digimon in case it wasn’t Iori, but found the feat difficult as Patamon and Tailmon were screwing doggystyle on the shelf as usual and Chibimon and Poromon refused to stop grinding on their respective partners.

Luckily, when the door opened it was Jou who entered, still clad in nothing but his tight black boxer briefs and carrying a shopping bag. The kids breathed a collective sigh of relief before Takeru and Hikari introduced him to their friends. As Miyako introduced herself to him, she couldn’t help but cop a feel of his bulge, causing him to stiffen in his boxer briefs. “I received a message on my Digivice from Gomamon,” he explained. “I’m worried that he got mixed up with this Digimon Kaiser you guys told me about and so I rushed right over.” “That would explain the state of dress you’re in,” Daisuke snarked.

Chibimon immediately rushed toward Jou, leaping up onto him and slipping one arm into his fly. “Yay! Another dick to play with!” He managed to release Jou’s growing erection from the confines of his underwear and quickly embraced the stiff member, hanging from it with all four limbs. From his new vantage point, he spotted the shopping bag in his new friend’s hand. “Are those toys for us?!” The little dragon leapt down to get a closer look, but Jou pulled the bag away. “Sorry. This is just gear we might need in the digital world.”

Jou looked back at the other kids, who had begun to touch themselves a bit from seeing his huge member. “So you guys can open the gate with your new digivices, right? So let’s go!” Just then, the door flew open again, and the whole group turned to see a half-naked Iori rush into the room. Having been in a hurry to catch them before they left, the youngest member of the team crashed straight into Jou, knocking him onto the floor and landing right on top of his cock which slipped into his tight little ass. Both gasped in pleasure at the sudden penetration, before Iori remembered his manners and began to introduce himself. “M-my name is…” Jou reached out and grasped him gently by the sides before pulling him off of his cock. “Now’s not really the time. We were just about to leave.” Iori gasped as the fat cock exited his hole. “But my grandfather says I must always finish…“ Iori was interrupted once again as the other kids began to enter the gate, and he shut up as he and Upamon followed along.

Immediately upon landing in the digital world, Daisuke began to shiver from the intense cold. The snowstorm from earlier had long since passed, but it was still absolutely freezing. “Hi-Hikari-chan, w-we should p-probably sh-share body h-heat!” The gogglehead began to strip, removing his shirt and shorts as Hikari considered his proposal.

Jou realized what Daisuke was doing and held his bag up. “Actually, I have something that should help with that!” He pulled out four packages labeled “Dick Warmers,” heated sleeves that wrapped around hard dicks to preserve body heat. “Two of you will have to pair up with Hikari and Miyako though,” he explained. Daisuke and Takeru each grabbed a package, and Daisuke applied his immediately while Takeru stripped. He moaned as he felt the heat bring him up to full length. “Climb on, Hikari-chan!” Hikari blushed and turned away. “I don’t know… What if it’s too hot?” Daisuke rolled his eyes. “Don’t worry, it feels fine! Just bend over and I’ll stick it in!” He stroked his cock slowly as he tried to convince her.

She was only convinced however when Takeru came up behind her and gently rubbed his heated cock up against her still clothed backside, embracing her warmly. “How does that feel?” Hikari moaned softly. “Ah, it feels good…” Daisuke glared at his rival as he slowly stripped their mutual love interest, pulling her shorts and panties down before gently pushing his heated dick into her pussy, then helping her remove her shirt so they could press against each other to better share the heat.
Meanwhile, Miyako had totally stripped as well and tapped her foot impatiently. ‘Well Daisuke, going to hog all of that warmth to yourself?” The goggle head rolled his eyes before giving in and shoving his cock inside her pussy, at the very least enjoying groping her boobs while fucking her. As usual, Hikari was a little embarrassed to bare her titties but she enjoyed how Takeru played with them while pressed against her.

As Jou removed his boxer briefs and applied his own dick warmer, he noticed Iori hadn’t picked up the last one. “Hurry up and put that on.” Iori blushed. “I don’t want to be a bother. You might need that at some point. You can just stick your dick in me again. We didn’t finish last ti…” Jou interrupted Iori. “Don’t worry about it, I’ll put it on for you.” The oldest boy opened the last dick warmer and grasped Iori’s cock, causing him to gasp as he pulled the heated material across his shaft. The stroking motion of Jou’s hand and the buildup he had been feeling all morning caused Iori to lose control and accidentally fire a load, the cum spurting all over the snow in front of him. The others were about to berate him for wasting hot cum like that when they noticed the snow melting beneath his load, revealing the familiar figure of Gomamon beneath the pile.

The kids immediately got to work digging him out, a process complicated by the fact four of them had to keep fucking to stay warm, with Daisuke and Takeru each firing a load inside their respective girls’ pussies during the digging process. Finally they pulled Gomamon completely out of the white stuff, with Jou rubbing his body with his heated cock to warm him up. “J-Jou?” Gomamon began to open his eyes. “You got my message?” Jou pulled him into a tight hug as he was relieved his partner was fine. In order to keep warming him up, Jou gently pushed his throbbing boner inside the seal Digimon’s tight little asshole and slowly began to thrust in and out of him.
Gomamon moaned in pleasure as he explained what the Kaiser had done to the Gizamon and to him and thanked Jou for responding to his SOS right before his dick twitched and shot himself in the face with his own hot load. Jou laughed as his partner licked the salty spray off his own face. Meanwhile, Armadimon looked annoyed after hearing Gomamon’s comment. “If I sent an SOS, Iori would rather play with his sword than help me…” Iori frowned. “I’ll play with yours too if you want…” Armadimon crossed his front legs and turned his head dismissively before rolling onto his back and stroking his cock himself.

As Gomamon continued to pump up and down on his partner’s member, he turned to point out the dark tower. Jou groaned as saw how far away the giant black penis was. “How are we supposed to cross this massive snowfield? There’s no way it’s solid enough for all of us to walk. We’ll sink cock-deep from our weight.” In response, Daisuke looked around and spotted a collection of nearby evergreens. “Hey Jou, did you happen to bring any rope?” Jou groaned as he pumped his load into Gomamon’s ass, the excess cream dripping down his shaft. “Yeah, but I’m not really sure now is the time for bondage…”

The rest of the group immediately caught his drift upon seeing where he was looking though, and the Digimon got to work chopping down trees. Armadimon used “Scratch Beat-Off,” boring a hole in a trunk with his claws before fucking it with his armored dick until it fell over. Hawkmon’s “Fucker Slash,” entailed him repositioning his razor sharp headband feather onto his throbbing dick and swinging it like a sword, felling another tree like it was an axe. Finally, V-mon used his traditional “V-mon Cock” attack to destroy tree after tree by leaping at them with his dick pointed straight ahead. Eventually they had felled enough tree trunks to tie together with Jou’s suspiciously large collection of rope, and the kids and Gomamon all climbed aboard while their Digimon prepared to pull it down into the snowfield.

Back at the construction site, the Kaiser kicked Wormmon away after hearing the bad news. “Why didn’t you tell me sooner that those chosen chodes were here?! Alert the Yukidarumon!” As he mobilized his guards, he could already see the makeshift sled coming across the field. Both Hikari and Miyako were gripping the wood on their hands and knees, while getting plowed doggystyle by Takeru and Daisuke respectively. Iori was in a similar position, trying to resist freeing up one hand to pump his cock while watching his friends’ sexy display. Jou sat on his knees behind them, Gomamon still riding his lap and leaking cum. The Kaiser couldn’t help stroking himself hard upon seeing their naked bodies again.

The kids soon spotted the line of snowman-shaped Digimon forming a barricade in front of the tower, their hips thrusting repeatedly as they fired bursts of cold air from their cocks. The five younger kids prepared to grab their Digimentals, but Jou grabbed Daisuke’s hand. “Hold on, we’ll simply waste time if we have to deal with them all here. These dick warmers won’t last forever. Let’s aim for a gap between two and rush right past them.”

The Digimon nodded and pulled the toboggan at an angle toward one of those gaps, dodging their Absolute Zero Thrusts by zigzagging until they were close enough to escape through. Once on the other side, they all began to cheer as they approached the tower, but realized their mistake as another wave of Absolute Zero Thrusts flew past them from behind, hitting a large snowbank behind the tower and causing an avalanche coming right toward them. The Digimon made a hard turn to dodge it, being forced to move further and further away from their target. Just as they figured they had made it to safety though, the group spotted the edge of a frozen river just a little too late and swerved to stop.

Iori however picked a horrible time to lose his grip. Believing they were home free, he had given in to his libido and started pumping away with one hand while watching Miyako’s bouncing tits. As the sled made a hard turn by the river, his other hand lost his grip on the wood and he went flying sideways, dropping into the freezing river. Though still a little weak, Gomamon had enough strength from Jou’s gentle fucking to leap into the water after the youngest kid, diving down and grabbing the half-naked Iori with one flipper and pulling him back to the surface.

The next few minutes were all sort of a blur for Iori, but by the time he finally came to, he realized the others had brought him into a nearby cave and built a small fire. He then realized he could feel a hot cock inside him, and that he was in the lap of one of the boys, pressed tightly against his naked chest. Iori noticed his own chest was now bare, his soaked shirt having finally been removed, leaving him just as naked as the rest of his friends. He looked up to see Jou’s worried face. “How are you feeling, Iori?” “B-better…” he managed to say. Jou explained how his dick warmer had slipped off in the freezing river, and how Jou had suggested supplementing the warmth of the fire by sharing his own dick’s heat.

Iori gasped as he felt his own cock hardening again as it rubbed between their two bodies with each gentle thrust into his butt. He turned to see the other two guys were leaned against the cave wall, watching his condition while their respective girls rode their cocks, their arms and legs wrapped around the boys for support. Takeru smiled as he saw Iori’s blushing face. “We’re glad you’re okay, Iori.” Miyako turned away from Daisuke and explained the next steps they’d take between moans. “While you (mmmm) rest, we’ll (unh) get back on the sled and (fuuuuck) deal with that big black diiiiiiiiiick…”

“Wait…” Iori shook his head as he struggled to turn around, Jou’s cock grinding against his insides as he rotated his body, falling onto his hands as he accidentally turned their position into doggystyle so he could face his friends. “It’s my own fault I fell in. I can’t let you do something dangerous while I just rest here!” He started to look serious. “Besides, I left my kendo lesson early to do something important. I’d never be able to face my grandpa with my cock hard again if I knew I had lied…”
Armadimon was surprised by the comment. “I didn’t know you left early… So you really don’t value your ‘sword’ over mine?” Iori shook his head. Jou smiled as he continued to screw the younger boy from behind. “It’s okay Iori, your grandpa will understand. I could have had my holes stuffed with my classmates’ cocks right now, but I skipped my class to be here for Gomamon.” Iori realized his friends were right, and agreed to stay behind as they returned to the snowfield. He had to admit Jou’s rod in his butt certainly felt amazing as well, even if they weren’t moving fast enough to really get off.

Just after their friends left though, there was a sudden crash outside. Jou picked up Iori, carrying him in an embarrassing position with his legs spread and his hard cock bouncing obscenely in the open for anyone to watch, and rushed outside with Gomamon and Armadimon. Just outside the cave they ran straight into the Kaiser, who had brought with him an evil ring-controlled Shellmon. The big pink mollusk’s throbbing erection had slammed against the shore, causing the bang they had heard.
The Kaiser laughed as he saw the obscene position Iori was in, stroking his own cock faster as he watched the younger boy bounce on his friend’s heated cock. “You’ll never be able to stop me! Shellmon will fuck you all until you can’t move, and then I’ll go deal with your slutty friends!”

Jou looked down at Gomamon. “I know you’ve already been fucked so many times today and you’re still weak, but you need to distract that big pink thing until Takeru and the others can destroy the tower…” Gomamon nodded and then leapt forward. He turned around and wiggled his tight cum-stained asshole at Shellmon. “Come on and get a piece of this!” Shellmon reached out to grab him, but the seal simply dodged to the side, gasping a bit as his hard cock rubbed against the snow again.
As the taunting continued, the rest of the group had arrived at the line of Yukidarumon again. Daisuke pulled out of Miyako and retrieved his Digimental before ramming inside V-mon. Miyako groped her own tits and rubbed her aching clit for warmth as she watched Fuckdramon appear from the flash of light and assault the snowmen with bursts of Cock Fire.

Back at the cave, Iori reminded Jou of their ability to armor evolve, and the older boy squatted down so Iori could place his Digimental on his cock, allowing Armadimon to join into the obscene display. Jou continued plowing Iori’s butt as the younger boy thrust deep inside his partner Digimon, allowing him to evolve back into Dickmon. The insect Digimon immediately leapt into action, blocking a burst of Hydro Pressure that fired from Shellmon’s big pink cock.

At the tower, the kids realized Fuckdramon’s flaming cum was capable of taking out the snowmen singlehandedly. “Let’s deal with the dark tower from the air while Daisuke finishes these things off!” Takeru suggested as he pulled out of Hikari, all of them preparing their Digimentals.

Dickmon fired his drills off with a shout of “Penetration Rush,” the three phallic objects slamming into Shellmon’s evil ring and shattering it to pieces. Before the boys could celebrate their victory however, a new foe burst out of the water. The lobster-shaped Ebidramon reached out onto the snowbank and grabbed Dickmon with its claws, slamming the insect Digimon’s ass onto his red meaty lobster dick before pulling him underwater. Knowing the only way to beat an aquatic-based Digimon was to evolve Gomamon, Jou turned back to look at the tower, hoping the others were close to destroying it.

“Juice of Queen!” NeferTittymon shouted, squirting her pussy juices in a concentrated wave at the tower’s base as Hikari bucked her horny hips against her feline partner’s naked ass. Penisusmon’s Semen Rain followed, thrusting his horse cock into Takeru’s tight ass repeatedly, before pulling out and firing the powerful load at the dent the sphinx Digimon had already made. As usual, Takeru couldn’t help creaming himself in the face from the intensity of his partner’s fucking. The final blow came from Hornusmon’s “Mating Impulse,” the ferocity of Miyako’s grinding against his back increased his sex drive tenfold and caused him to fire a hot cum laser out of his bird cock and slice right though the massive dick, sending it tumbling to the ground.

With the tower destroyed, Jou felt his cock become even hotter than before, and he quickly removed it from Iori’s ass, the boy whimpering a bit as he lost his source of pleasure. Jou’s Digivice and penis both began to glow with the light of evolution, and he reached down to pump his rod a couple more times before exploding, his hot glowing cum firing across the snow and covering Gomamon’s horny little face.
Iori covered his eyes to protect them from the blinding glow, and when he opened them, Cockkumon had taken the seal’s place. The walrus Digimon dove into the water and rammed his big black walrus cock into Ebidramon’s ass, causing the lobster to whimper in pain and release Dickmon, who returned to the surface with his savior.

Both Digimon turned to face the water as their enemy resurfaced. Another Penetration Rush distracted Ebidramon as he focused on the three drill dicks, while Cockkumon fired his signature Harpoon Boner, his black cock transforming into a missile that aimed right for the lobster’s evil ring, shattering it and ending the battle once and for all Seeing he was defeated, the Kaiser suddenly felt the intense wind chill as his cock drooped in defeat, and he fled back to his base.

Not long after, the children regrouped near the digital gate. As Gomamon licked the remaining cum off of his partner’s cock, Jou told him that it was up to him to protect the region in case the Kaiser were to return. “And if your tight little seal ass gets into danger, don’t hesitate to call me, Gomamon!” The kids prepared to leave, but Iori stopped Jou for a second. “Apologies, but I still haven’t had a chance to finish you off.” The youngest boy lied down in the snow and reached down to spread his legs wide open, exposing his asshole. Jou was confused. “What are you talking about?”

Iori blushed as he explained. “When we first met, I accidentally let your cock into my butt, and I neglected to let you cum inside me.” Jou began to respond. “You don’t need to-“ Iori shook his head and interrupted. “No, my grandfather always told me I must finish everything I start. So I must let you fuck me until you fill my butt with as much cum as you can!”

Seeing that the others were all smirking at him, Jou gave in. The blue-haired boy dropped to his knees and grabbed tight onto Iori’s spread legs before thrusting inside his impossibly tight little butthole for the third time that day. As Hikari and her friends watched Iori gasp adorably with each thrust into his ass, she commented on how dependable Iori was.

Back in his base, the Kaiser shot his load just as he watched Jou do the same into Iori’s butt on his screen. While the chosen children had once again stolen an area from him, they at least provided him a bit of entertainment. The boy dictator squeezed the last few drops out of his mushroom cap as he watched Iori cream himself in the face with his own load, an eager Wormmon catching his master’s sperm eagerly as he passively humped his own green boner against the Kaiser’s leg.
“We’re going to need a new strategy Wormmon! Those little sluts are taking my territory too quickly!” He kicked the insect away as he noticed the precum stains being left on his boot. “What are you waiting for? Get to work!”

Back in the computer lab, the kids all thanked Jou again for his help. “Don’t hesitate to call me again, you guys,” he responded. “We still haven’t found my Digimental yet, and I need to be there to see who inherits it.” Iori smiled as he admired Jou’s determination, rubbing his fingers against his own ass as the older boy’s cum continued to leak out of it. “You should come visit me at home sometime...for dinner…” he said in sort of a dreamy tone. Jou blushed, his cock twitching a bit as he imagined fucking the boy’s tight little ass again. “I-if it’s okay with your grandfather!”

Hikari butted in, still fondling herself as Takeru’s excess cream ran down her thighs. “I-I heard your family makes amazing ohagi!” She stumbled over her excuse as she almost licked her lips while staring at Jou’s throbbing boner. Daisuke was the next to ask for an invite as long as his precious Hikari-chan would be there. Iori blushed. “Y-yeah, there should be enough for everyone…” Miyako and Takeru immediately announced their intentions to join as well as their Digimon. Iori had a feeling there wouldn’t be much eating going on though.
[Image: signature.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Continuation of "Sexaggerated" Digimon Adventure 02 Series - by CloneWarrior - 06-19-2016, 01:08 PM