Join our server on Discord

MICHAEL BAY
From rotten tomatoes:

For the record:

Bad Boys- 4/10
The Rock- 7/10 (Thank Cage, Connery and Aaron Sorkin for that one)
Armageddon- 4/10
Pearl Harbor- 1/10
Bad Boys II- 2/10
The Island- 5/10
Transformers- 6/10
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen- 1/10
Transformers: Dark of the Moon- 2/10
Pain & Gain- 3/10
Transformers: Age of Extinction- 2/10

No wonder Ninja Turtle is so bad.

I hate Michael Bay too, I despised the previous Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie and won't see this one, but he's only the producer here.? The first TMNT was directed by a guy called Jonathan Liebesman, who's basically Bay's cheaper? South African equivalent, the Seether to his Three Days Grace, if you will.? He also directed Battle: LA, truly terrible movie; Wrath of the Titans, a highly mediocre and forgettable sequel to an unnecessary remake; and The Shannara Chronicles, the MTV show which sexually assaulted Terry Brooks's awesome book series with a rusty iron fence post over and over again.? Give Liebesman some of the credit for this disaster.

For the record, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows is directed by someone called Dave Green.? He made one movie prior to this, called Earth to Echo, which I didn't see but heard bad things about.? But looking at the early reviews, he seems to be doing no better of a job than Liebesman.?

That being said, it's not like Bay doesn't get any responsibility for these awful, awful movies-- he's the exec producer, and his fingerprints were all over the first one.? I'm just saying that he's not the only one who's giving us these dreadful TMNT movies.

:D
[Image: Renamon2.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
MICHAEL BAY - by floramon - 06-03-2016, 10:56 PM
RE: MICHAEL BAY - by UnknownH - 06-04-2016, 01:08 PM
RE: MICHAEL BAY - by floramon - 06-04-2016, 04:36 PM
RE: MICHAEL BAY - by UnknownH - 06-05-2016, 01:11 PM