Join our server on Discord

Artist Karabiner
An update on this guy, seems he decided to delete his works from his website Gao

Google translate gives me this:
"It is a "carabiner's atelier" that has been associated for a long time, but we decided to close it today. I am sorry to the people who have supported me until now, but because I was able to overcome the limitation of physical strength and the motivation for the picture that accompanies it, I decided that this kind of creative activity was impossible. It was decided. At the same time, withdrawal from related sites was promoted at the same time, and we decided to withdraw. The era is going to be revised, and Ichiro of Mariners will retire, and the times will definitely change, so I think that it is better to put a grieve here, rather than keep on going forever. I considered the method of leaving the content, but there is a lot of reprints without notice from before, and I can not deny that it has also caused a decline in motivation. So I decided to erase everything completely and start from scratch if I do something. However, I think that the form to post something in the form of a homepage on the net will not be taken anymore. I have heard somebody's story before, "If everyone seems to be heading towards you, it's going backwards." This sense of backlash has been constant. It's not that someone has done something, but the feeling of being "obsolete" has been raised. Obsolete means that although the form of expression on the internet is changing, there will be no home page now, but it has pretended that it is a temporary loss of awareness, but it has already been limited is. The past should be cleared here to start something new. Pictures that are reprinted without permission on the internet will eventually become obsolete and disappear. It feels sad to think about it, but I can not avoid going into the new world, so please take that point and let me plan the next plan quietly. Someday someday someday will come before you. Then let's have a great day.

April 1, 2019

Oh, it's not an April Fools. (Lol)"

So, sounds to me he is discouraged because his works are shared online without his permission,so he decided to erase all of his content and mayyyybe start from scratch IF he decides to do something new in the future   Terrier

Messages In This Thread
Artist Karabiner - by Jaser - 07-18-2015, 08:24 AM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by UnknownH - 07-18-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by The Infamous Boss Reo - 07-18-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by wistipouf - 05-16-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by UnknownH - 05-17-2016, 01:16 PM
RE: Artist Karabiner - by XV~flame - 05-01-2019, 03:15 PM