Join our server on Discord

So, uh, I guess I should have done this last time? I'm not a bot, just an old fan.
It's kind of funny, I suppose. My first post last time was in dv85's topic on the The Author's Domain board within the past few days, and I got banned for suspicion of being a bot. I mostly lurk and tend not to post very often these days anywhere, so that tendency seems to have backfired on me here!

Out of curiosity, was it the lack of posts, the odd email address, the font -- Australian Sunrise, by the way, which I think is pretty neat to look at -- or all of the above that put me on the hit list when I was using the ENAIC screen name?

Moving to more pleasant subjects, I've been a member of the fandom since 1999 when I first saw the Adventure anime. Took me forever to see the very first episode, I had terrible timing with the reruns and always caught it from the second ep onward, but it was still a great show as a kid.

I kept up through 02(from the previews on Foxkids after Adventure concluded, I thought Izzy was getting promoted to lead character! Didn't expect Davis or the others at all! Also, I still remember the Saturday morning the finale aired, bleh), Tamers, and even the hassle of catching Frontier on UPN, which was kind of a disappointment.

I haven't yet seen a single episode of Savers, Xros Wars/Fusion, or the other season picking up where XW left off. I have been DVRing Adventure/02 and XR though, waiting for a good chance to sit down and burn through an evening reliving the old days and testing out season 6.

As for why I chose this/last screen name, I found the TVTropes page on Brave Tamer and decided it was worth a shot to see if anyone had already registered it -- or still retained it, if they had been inactive.

So that's my introduction post! Please don't ban me again lol

Messages In This Thread
So, uh, I guess I should have done this last time? I'm not a bot, just an old fan. - by ENIAC - 11-22-2013, 04:48 PM