Join our server on Discord

[Private RP] "Greener Pastures" [Frisk/Dashte]
With a roguishly charming half-smile, the coyote reached toward the shower-knob, the horse's hot flesh pressing against one of his damp cheeks as he turned the water off, wanting no less than the unadulterated musk and flavor of his friend's manhood. It was all happening so fast, sure, but they've known each other for a long time, they both wanted this, and Prowl was going to make sure it was an experience Dash would never forget.

Prowl began by admiring the horse's ebony flesh, eyes devouring every centimeter of the hot, fat length of pure manhood. He wanted the horse to know that he was impressed, and that he had absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. Barely managing to wrap one paw around the base, he masturbated the length with his other, his smooth pads gliding slickly along the wet meat as he spread Dash's thick precum all over it, leaving the flesh with a slippery sheen while feeling it throb in his grasp, the thick veins pulsing noticeably.

"You've got a fucking hot cock, man..." Prowl growled, his hot breath washing over the flare. "Here I go..." He lifted the hefty slab of hard flesh up and pressed his wide, wet tongue against the base, just above the horse's sack, before dragging the skilled appendage up along the underbelly of his glistening cock-flesh, taking his time and tasting the horse, his tongue wrapping around the horse's girth and swirling upward until it circled the flared tip. He had to move the cock around in circular motions for his tongue to circle the thick head, panting huskily the whole time. "Mnmm..." He moaned softly, tonguing at the horse's pisshole, his paw stroking his firm hip and while tracing a fingertip along the veins beneath his pearly-white fur.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Private RP] "Greener Pastures" [Frisk/Dashte] - by Frisk E. Coyote - 06-29-2013, 10:12 PM