Join our server on Discord

[Private RP] "Greener Pastures" [Frisk/Dashte]
"I'll say..." Prowl dabbed at a bead of sweat on the horse's chest with a finger and erotically traced it underneath his pectoral muscle, breaking into a playful grin as he panted softly from the stimulation, particularly when one of his sensitive ears were involved. "A shower sounds pretty refreshing after that bike ride." The coyote agreed, putting an arm around the horse's waist and down his side, cheekily slipping it down the side of Dash's underwear to grasp his firm hip as they made their way to the locker room.

"You never thought you had a chance with me?" Prowl repeated, smiling at the horse kindly as he pulled his friend closer against his side, the horse's heady musk and heat taking over his senses. "Please, I mean- look at you; you're funny, you're thoughtful, you're a big softy and you're rockin' that killer bod like nobody's business! I've always wanted to meet you, buddy... always wanted to tell you how I felt. I mean... I told you I swung toward women, but I've had my fair share of dudes too! And Dash, you're the only guy in a long time to get my heart pounding this hard." He chuckled up at the horse, slipping his paw down the horse's hip and under his balls, giving the leathery sack a good copping. "I'd say you got the balls and more, superstar... and that cock! Jesus!" The coyote retracted his hand from the stallion's briefs and shamelessly grasped the horse's medial ring, giving it a teasing, sensual pump. "Shit dude, you've got the biggest dick I've ever seen on a man!" He laughed, releasing the horse's heavy, musky malehood as if what he had done had been a completely normal and natural occurrence.

"Why thank you, fine sir." The coyote tapped his brow in a casual salute as he walked past, only to yelp out and double his pace as he felt the sting on his buttcheek. "Ah- hey!" He laughed, slowing down so the horse caught up to him, grunting as the horse smacked his stinging cheek, his firm, but bouncy butt jiggling slightly from the spank before he tensed it in the horse's hand, letting Dash feel his powerful glutes flex against his warm palm. "You're gonna get it later, you know that, right?" He playfully threatened the horse with a deep, sexual growl.

At the showers, the coyote whistled as he looked around, taking in the clean tiles and nicely spaced stalls. At each shower, there were one of those soap dispensers that Prowl usually saw around sinks, but these ones looked like they came in liter bottles and held liquid body wash and soap for furry, scaly and fleshy bodies alike. Picking a shower for both of them to share, the coyote hung his towel up and smirked at the horse as he turned away from him, hooking his thumbs down the elastic waistband of his briefs and provocatively teased them down his hips and thighs, making sure his tail was lifted so Dash had a good view of his plump, masculine ass, as well as the weighty, furry balls dangling between his thighs, letting his briefs drop to his ankles before stepping out of them and picking them up to drape them with his towel.

He turned again, facing the horse now, a captivating smirk turning his muzzle up as he gave the horse a good look of him in the buff- and boy was he buff. His physique was solid and sturdy, his fur, which was matted together in thick, dark clumps and spikes with sweat, clung to his sculpted body and emphasized the definition of his vast pecs, the eight hills of muscle that made up his abs, and the 'V' of his hips that lead down to his groin. Between his toned thighs hung his malehood, the pink, fleshy surface glistening with sweat and natural lubricant, it's exposure to the air alone already filling the area with his thick, intoxicating, subtly spicy, masculine scent and male pheromones. It swung enticingly as he moved, boasting a girth about as thick, if not thicker than a beer can while prominent veins branched out from the base and down its sides. It protruded from a sheath, but Prowl was a little too big for it, his cock instead hanging freely outside its hiding place. The length of the flaccid member would dominate most rulers in comparison while the fat, rounded tip was protected by a snug, stretchy hood of flesh, the opening of his foreskin puckering slightly at the tip, where the pisshole of his purplish-pink cockhead peeked out.

"I'll wash your back..." He picked up the dispenser and turned the shower on, further darkening and drenching his fur so it clung closer to his body. He about-faced and turned his head to smile back at the horse, drenched tail swaying enticingly as he offered the horse the liquid soap. "If you wash mine." He growled seductively, placing his paws against the tiled wall and tightening his back muscles and ass for Dash's own viewing pleasure, letting him know that he had full reign over the coyote's body.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Private RP] "Greener Pastures" [Frisk/Dashte] - by Frisk E. Coyote - 05-02-2013, 07:56 PM