Join our server on Discord

The Deal (Private for Astaroph)
She looked up at David, shaking her head. "Its not that, just feel bad on what I put you through when I had to leave to save my girls. I know you won't force them, if you just tell them why, they will understand somehow," kissing David back, she smiles.

Thinking on what David said, she told him, "If you want Casey to be Sandy's first, I am happy with that" she listened to what David also said, nodding a few times. "Of course, won't be a problem with me training," she said, looking down, still noticing she isn't wearing and undergarments. Looking back up, she smiled at David. "Thank you, I still haven't got used to wearing undergarments still, but I wear undergarments occasionally," she said.

Getting up off the chair, she moves to the door, turning to David. "I'm just going to pack a few bits and bobs for me and the girls, I won't be too long," she tells him, smiling at him gently before turning and walks upstairs. As she gets to the top of the stairs, she enters the bedroom. Taking a small, grey suitcase from under the bed, she puts it onto the bed, opening it. Quickly she walks to the wardrobe, grabbing a two of her tops and trousers, she chucks it into the suitcase and shuts the wardrobe door. Walking out of the bedroom she enters her daughters bedroom, she walks straight to the chest of draws, opening the top draws, she grabs two of Kitas and Sandy's tops and trousers. Walking out of the room she enters her bedroom, putting the items into the suitcase. Closing the suitcase, picks the suitcase up, taking a soft calm breath she heads down stairs.
The OCA
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-09-2012, 12:24 PM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-10-2012, 06:55 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-11-2012, 06:09 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-13-2012, 05:27 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 12-18-2012, 04:07 AM
RE: The Deal (Private for Astaroph) - by Astaroth - 01-06-2013, 06:38 AM