Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
Casey looked at how his mother was covering herself up. He chuckled since he had seen her body in all it glory and liked it. He watched as his mother started to disrobe his younger sister and murred when her panties came off. He couldn't wait to sink his cock into her virgin folds and pop that cherry of hers. "Yep she suppose to do as what I say," he told his sister in agreement to his mother. When Vixy seemed to stopped struggling he removed her shirt. He chuckled when she asked if she could be alpha they were both his and shouldn't even think of questioning him. "Quite both of you Vixy your thirteen you have no job and can't touch your inheritance yet. I can second I been talking to a friend dad's on how to invest it so I can support us," he told them. "Mom your to dam submissive so you wouldn't make a good alpha. So if you want to be alpha female work with Vixy," he told them his opinion.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 09-28-2012, 05:53 AM