Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
"Yeah I bet and it will a shocker when I take her to bed too since she will be in heat any day," he told his mother reminding it was his right to take his sister's as his as well. He soon was able to pull out of his mother snatch as his cock went flaccid and slipped back into his sheath. He got up and untied her. "Remember that Jasmine was the closes to Dad when he died and her room is right next to our room," he stated making it clear the master bedroom was now his as well. "So she came running in half asleep thinking Dad was making love to you," he stated figuring that is what happened.
-------------
Jasmine walks into her sister's Vixy's room. She stepped as she heard her sister growl. "You won't believe what Mom and Casey were doing...," she trailed off nervously blushing deeply. "They were mating and I think mom was tied up," she said as she fidgeted with her nightgown. She gulped a moment later before speaking up once more, "He also said he was going to make us a pack..."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-22-2012, 12:29 AM