Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
Casey didn't say anything for a bit and snuggled his his mothers arms. Then he sat up on his legs and looked over at Jasmine about ready to say something when his mother spoke up. He glared at her. "Mother don't lie your a mated vixen bitch now," he reminded her as he gave a light thrust. He looked back over at Jasmine as she back away not sure what to think at the moment. "Its okay Jasmine Mom just needed some help with her heat. Also I am sixteen now I can start a family or pack in my case. I just wanted to make my family my pack so we will always be together," he told his sister.

Jasmine backed up against the wall with what her brother had said about their mother that she was a mated female. She wasn't sure what to think when she saw her brother sit up she saw her naked mother and then looked at their crotches and saw that her brother did in fact have his dick in there mother. She looked away not sure what to think or do at the moment. "Um.. uh... do we have a choice?" she asked timidly while placing her tail between her legs nervously while looking away submissively.

Casey thought for a moment before speaking up. He wasn't going to give them a choice on wither or not they wanted to be in the pack; but since Jasmine was acting fairly submissive already he figured she would be easy to sway into getting into his bed. "Yes you do have a choice," he told which was true; but the thing was he didn't have to except her choice.

The young vixen nodded blushing deeply glad that Casey was giving her a choice. She quickly left the room, while the fox laid back down on his mother enjoying the fact he just bred her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-17-2012, 06:30 AM