Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
Jasmine a thirteen year old three tailed fox fox with the same markings as her brother had. She woke up hearing the moaning and groaning of her mother and brother as they mated. In her mind she thought it was her parents mating and she wondered if the past few years were just a dream. The vixen eagerly got out pf her bed and headed to her mother's room. She opened the door not caring that they were mating. "Daddy," she called out softly not really want to interrupt the two matings.

Casey moaned as he thrust into his mother as his knot started to become engorged as he tied wit his mother. He started to thrust even faster as he panted and groaned happily above his mother. Then he cupped one of her breasts as he howled softly nearing his peak. He thrust one last time and bit his mother shoulder assorting his dominance over her and so he wouldn't make up his sisters as he filled his mother wit his hot warm life giving seed.

Jasmine feeling a bit braver ran towards the bed as she jump on hugging her brother from behind. "Daddy I missed you so much," she told Casey. "I'm glad you didn't die," she cried out happily.

The fox just stared at his mother not sure what to do as he looked back at his sister, "Um.. uh... Jasmine it me, Casey," he told her.

The young girl looked at her brother and backed away nervously, "Oh... my god... did you two really do it... I thought it was wrong?" she asked nervously blushing and wishing that it wasn't Casey; but her father.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-11-2012, 06:04 AM