Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
Casey looked at his mother as he saw her fully submit to him. He grinned as he pulled his fingers from her snatch and licked them clean. "I was going to make sure you would get offf slut; but with you demanding me to take you, I think won't. It is my first time," he told her letting her know she almost never get off on their first time fucking. He also was so pent up he couldn't stand it, as he got between his mother's legs. He positioned his cock at her sweet hot vaginal opening a he slid in with a low husky moan as he claimed his mother as his bitch. He still couldn't believe he had his dick in the same pussy he came out of sixteen years ago. "Dam.... bitch you feel great," he told her as he began to buck his hips trying to get a rhythm going; but failign at the moment since he kept starting and stopping. After a bit he got into a motion as he rutted his mother moaning leaned down and kissed her on the lips.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Casey the furry one - 08-10-2012, 03:18 AM