Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
OOC: Hopefully it goes through this time, keeps freezing up everytime I hit post. Just out of curiousity, would you be interested in controlling one of the daughters? Probably the younger submissive one. If the older one's gonna be alpha-bitch it wouldn't be much fun to just have her playing with my own characters ya know?

IC:

"Ahh, I'm sorry my alpha, I didn't mean any disrespect," Vivica whined with need as he slid off her and got up. She gulped slightly as he wrapped the comforter around her head, holding still to make it easier as he did, Ooh, he is kinky. Should've told him about the toys I keep. she moaned softly as her sight was blocked and her hearing muffled, even her sense of smell was hindered by the thick comforter.

She tensed a bit as he told her about her punishment, squirming a bit as she let out desperate muffled pleads and beggings until she heard the door slam. She cried out a bit in frustration as she squirmed, desperately trying to rub her legs together or free her hands, her pussy burning with need as her body ached from her heat begging for release as she struggled in vain, the silk rope holding her limbs tightly. She continued squirming as she whined with need, unaware that Casey was still in the room.

She panted heavily as she took a breather, in her state of mind it felt like she'd been struggling for hours when suddenly another thought hit her, Oh no the girls, wh-what if they come in wondering why I'm not up? If they see me like this, her face blushed brightly under the comforter, her pussy juices drooling out slightly at the thought of being caught in her current predicament.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Shadowknight - 08-08-2012, 06:14 PM