Join our server on Discord

New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight)
Vivica growled loudly as she raised her head up into the kiss, groaning slightly from the rough treatment of her breasts. One thing she had never enjoyed too much about her old husband, though she had loved him dearly, was his gentleness. He was a fine lover, and an excellent father, but she loved having it rough, being used for her mate's enjoyment like nothing more than some toy, the thought just turned her on to no end.

She let out an almost desperate whimper as he broke the kiss, also releasing her breast from his grip, wiggling some in her restraints the inability relieve her lust in the slightest by herself only further increasing it. She shivered a bit as she felt him moving closer towards her most private of areas, a blush taking over her face. Though her fur hid it well her desperate panting did little to hide her feelings, neither did the loud howl of pleasure as she felt his tongue sliding inside of her moist snatch, so long with little use had left it sensitive and desperate for a male's touch.

She moaned and panted as he had finished, leaving her still wanting just as much if not more than when they'd began as she looked down at his cock. All she could think of was how much larger he was, probably the biggest she'd ever had, and how much she wanted him, "Yes, make mommy your bitch, fuck me and put me in my place as your bitch," she begged.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: New leader of the pack (private for ShadowKnight) - by Shadowknight - 08-08-2012, 10:45 AM