Join our server on Discord

Amazing Fiction #i (Scorpion T/F)
(Adding the missing text I was notified was, well, missing!)

But Charlie wasn’t in the mood to laugh. In fact, she was so terrified it was a incredible she hadn’t started screaming again. She held the segmented tail that was protruding from her back just as she would try to move a heavy hose from one side to another. “This… this is mine!” she gasped, then felt her toes wiggle… or what were left of them anyway. “What? My feet, I… I lost my feet!” she panicked again, trying to move her new claw-like feet to experiment, “Oh god, what’s happened to me? I have a scorpion’s tail, clawed feet and… cow udders?” she semi-jokingly told herself, bouncing her basically unchanged but largely improved mammaries in her palms.

“Gah!” Charlie gasped in surprise as she felt her hips on a whim, noticing how wider they felt to her touch. The shift in weight probably had required her thighs and buttcheeks to swell larger in order to better balance her new form, not to mention her hips needed to support it all. “Oh man, I’ll never be able to slip into that bikini again…” she sadly thought, trying to think of anything alternate to the nightmare she was living. “Damnit!” she mentally cursed her situation, “The bigger breasts were fine, just why did it come with all thi- Ahh!” she was interrupted as another change was suddenly forced upon her. Her arms were starting to get bulkier. It didn’t feel as though she was becoming muscular, but was gaining some sort of extra covering. No longer skin, the whole complexity of her body started to take on a pale, yellowish color, and certain places over her body started sprouting extra skin, or so she thought.

What used to be skin became an exoskeleton that was added to her build, complementing certain tactical spots of her body. Slim but incredible dense plating started to cover her shoulders, and continued down her spine, precisely atop the places where the nerves were lodged, and now they could no longer be touched. The black armor spread from underneath her armpits, dressing her flanks with it and passing as a relatively thin line over her breasts, conveniently covering her nipples from view. The same happened to her hips, the armor mainly protecting the sides, but a small portion of it also appeared over her groin where her most sensitive woman bits were located. Finally, it formed around her moaning mouth, muffling her voice, and at the same time protecting her with a face guard of sorts.

The sides of her face guard popped open, protruding what seemed to be a set of small but potent extra mandibles. She felt how they belonged to her cheekbones now, yet somehow, with merely a mental command, the gruesome things simply went back into hiding and the mask returned to what it was before. Charlie was astonished. Finally some control!

She could talk and breathe just as before, the plating was part of her, and thus represented no encumbrance whatsoever. Charlie wasn’t too sure of that though, as she was still confined within a small space. She would need to test it out later, yet somehow she felt as if she would be able to anyhow! But first, she wanted to test something else…

“C-come on… off…” Charlie shyly spoke, and as if in response, the black armor pieces over her whole body suddenly retracted and seemed to melt into her body. It was as if she had never had them in the first place. She was naked now, the swell in body size having been enough to terminate all else that she had been wearing. She grabbed a piece of the fabric underneath her and lifted it, “Aww… my favorite panties!” she lamented, feeling as if the panic of her transformation had suddenly slipped away. “I… I’m not going to ever be able to go back to normal, am I?” she thought, defeated. Charlie wasn’t big on science but whatever had happened to her had turned out this way because of the people she had seen back in that confined lab. “The lab! Those bastards…!” she suddenly remembered.

“No, no way I’m going to let them go scot free! Not after they’ve threatened to get that dangerous thing back to Smith… Not after they’ve endangered innocent lives, and not after they made me destroy my clothes!” she balled up a fist, her armor suddenly re-appearing over her body. The harder she clutched her fingers however she noticed something underneath her forearms. She focused on the feeling, and as she applied the correct pressure only once…

“Holy mother of god!” she exclaimed as a sharp, thick talon of sorts suddenly shot out over the back of her hand followed by a smaller one from underneath her wrist. A pincer had formed between her balled up hand. Charlie examined it in great detail and was glad she didn’t have her face too close when it came out. She began relaxing, but as she did, the pincer started to retreat back to where it had come from, the armored part of her hands. “Now this…” she clutched, causing the pincer to suddenly come out and snap together, “Is interesting.”

With a grin, she began experimenting, wanting to gain full control of what she could do. Outside, the three had just finished relaying all which had happened to their Captain and were in the process of telling him their coordinates when suddenly Jacks noticed the patchwork Charlie had put on in front of her hidey hole was starting to crumble. The other two didn’t bother to pay attention as their partner approached the rumbling section to inspect it.

“What the hell is going on here…?” Jacks said in a low voice, before all of a sudden an appendage burst out of the madeshift wall and wrapped itself around the man’s neck, choking him. The strong segmented tail was too heavy, too strong for Jacks to fight against it, and it was particularly hard to resist while it was choking him! Eventually it pulled him him inside the hole, whole.

“Huh. Ya say somethin’, Jacks?” Maxwells asked without even turning around, fixated on the device triangulating and transmitting their coordinates. “Guy speaks so little. Must be mah imagination.”

“Shh. Don’t say a word,” Charlie softly told her captive, “Or else I might have to get a bit rough with you,” she said, tightening the grip of her tail around Jacks’s neck, as if it was ready to snap his vertebrae or collapse his airway.

Poor Jacks’s mind was way past redemption. The sight before him was staggering. There were two soft things he was pressed up against, big things, but he couldn’t do much more than use leverage and grip tightly. The creature who was holding him seemed to close her jet black eyes as she appeared to enjoy it, but then she suddenly approached her face to his and shrieked, two large mandibles protruding from the sides of her face, about to snap on his face. It was too much for him. Jacks fainted.

“Mmm, and I didn’t have to get rough with you one bit. Good,” Charlie smiled, pushing the unconscious soldier off her chest, setting him behind her with her prehensile new tail. The extra mandibles hid again in the sacs beneath her cheeks, part of her black face guard. Charlie felt great, as if she had just caught the first of many dangerous criminals which she wanted to personally subdue. And there were two more people she would have to test her newfound abilities with.

But she wasn’t done with subtlety. Pressing her hands against the walls she found that she could easily adhere to the surface of whatever she touched. It wasn’t an incredible strong adhesion but she was confident that added to her sharp clawed feet it could support her for a good while. With her hands on the walls she quickly rolled in her hole and dug her foot claws on solid rock. Charlie began crawling outside while hanging from the upper side of the hole. She came out silently, wall-crawling like a natural, like she was meant to do this. Up the wall Charlie continued, thrill filling her as she realized she was scaling the wall and was soon hanging from the ceiling, above her newest two targets.

“I tell ya Feng, Jacks was just behind us. Dunno where he could’ve gotten to,” Maxwells argued, the two soldiers having just discovered Jacks was absent. “The nerve of that guy, bailin’ on us!”

“He might’ve gone to check on Pierre, Maxwells. We can’t let that old coot alone here, we can’t even- wait.”

Maxwells stared at Zeng, obviously enthralled by the dramatic pause, “Wha?”

“Did you hear that? It was like some sort of hissing… It came from…” But as Zeng stared up he saw something skitter right off. It was big, but it was also faster than anything he’d ever seen. Whatever had been on the ceiling had been watching them, observing them, carefully planning. Zeng’s heart began beating faster, glancing and turning here and there trying to locate the source of his unrest until he bumped onto Maxwells.

“Yo. S’up with yer guts man, they’re all over place!” the burly man laughed. Zeng grunted in annoyance and turned around to give their surroundings another good look. A coiling tail dropped from above, surprising Maxwells by latching around his neck, muffling him in the process. The big man struggled as much as he could but was eventually lifted off the ground, kicking and groaning, eventually alerting his partner.

“Oh god!” Zeng exclaimed as he widened his eyes, taking in the sight of what he had thought he’d seen earlier. “This… this can’t be… a monster!” he exclaimed, seeing a humanoid scorpion perched on the ceiling with its tail around Maxwells’s thick neck, holding him hostage it seemed. “Put him down, freak!” he said, aiming his gun up.

But Charlie reacted faster, and used the opportunity to swing her tail in Zeng’s direction, letting go of her catch at the precise instant to crash him against his partner. Both men grunted as Maxwells collided. Charlie couldn’t help herself but giggle. She let go of the ceiling and flipped in air, landing with incredible grace and coolness. “You gentlemen have been a thorn on my side for a while. I don’t suppose you want me to show you MY thorn, do you?” she taunted, resting her hands on her wide hips.

“Get off me you oaf!” Zeng groaned as he pushed Maxwells off him, then jumped to his feet, aiming at the threat, “I don’t know who you think you are, or how you’re speaking my language, but I’m gonna fix both problems right now!” he said, then without warning pulled the trigger to the fully automated M-16, spraying bullet after bullet in Charlie’s direction.

She found herself in a different situation as she braced for the coming bullets. For some reason, her senses felt sharp, more so than ever, and she was able to see the bullets coming at her. They still were moving, so she didn’t have the luxury of time to gauge what exactly was the extent of her newfound skill. Under the pressure of being shot, Charlie suddenly began artfully dodging, making impossible leaps, bending in incredible ways, her body as flexible and elastic as the proverbial rubber band! Zeng unloaded without care, thinking he would hit her eventually. But just as she jumped an amazing 15ft and flipped back to the ground like an Olympic pole jumper would, except without the pole, Zeng finally realized he was out of ammo. “Fuck, what was that?! None of my shots hit?!”

“Hmm… looks like while you boys have the reach,” Charlie grinned beneath her mask, her completely black eyes narrowing cockily, “I have the flexibility,” she finished, goading them on with her palm.

Maxwells got up by that point, rubbing his sore head. “Ohh, my head, fuck that top heavy monster, she nearly choked me to death!” he said, pointing his gun to aim at Charlie, who took the chance to suddenly speed towards him. Maxwells never had a chance. She threw her fist his way, but instead of punching him her pincers came out, surprising him and seizing the gun in-between the sharp talons. She skipped away from him, effectively disarming the big man. Smirking confidently, she shook her head in half-disappointment, half-amusement, “Tsk tsk tsk. I just can’t stand men that won’t pay attention,” she arrogantly said, lifting her arm up, “Look, I’ll put it this way so even you can understand,” she said, then clutched her fist hard, the pincers suddenly snapping so hard the rifle was split in half as if a hot knife had just sliced through butter. “You’re boned.”

“Pah! …heh, hehehe, hahaha!” Maxwells suddenly had a laughing fit. Even Zeng turned his head while Charlie simply withdrew her pincers and stepped away slowly, “Ohhh this be rich! Look’it dis freak, Feng! She thinks she stands a chance!”

“Is this guy bluffing? No… he looks and sounds too stupid to be the brains,” Charlie thought to herself, exchanging glances between Zeng and Maxwells.

Zeng was silent, staring daggers at Charlie. But he seemed to be examining her in detail. “Whatever she is, the boss will pay us well if we can deliver her alive,” he said aloud, rousing Maxwells’s materialistic interest.

“Eww, I just knew that old man was into eekie stuff. But well, even for a monster I’ve to admit I look good,” Charlie thought to herself, briefly looking down at herself. She could tell herself to be at least happy for the curves and the fact her dark hair, other than having gotten long enough to reach her perfect ass, had remained largely unchanged. She suddenly shouted: “Come at me if you think you can take me!”

“That’s just what we’re going to do,” Zeng said, suddenly assuming a battle stance, followed suit by a more rustic Maxwells. “You don’t stand a chance now that we’re wise to your tricks, monster. You’re outnumbered!”

“Yeah, and ah ain’t afraid of no dumb broad with a tail!” Maxwells added, crunching his fists together.

“Oh yeah? Well… your mother might be that!” Charlie scoffed, pointing directly at the bigger man.

“Enough pointless barter, surrender to us!” Zeng declared before he lunged forwards. Maxwells followed suit in an attempt to team-up against the scorpion gal, but she was faster than them once more, leaping off just in time for them to collide. “You big oaf! Don’t you even aim your attack?”

“Lay offa me, Feng! Yer at much fault as ah am!” Maxwells impatiently stood back up and tackled Charlie, but she just jumped and stepped on his head, bouncing off him to land on Zeng’s back like a gymnast showing off would.

“Oh man, this scorpion agility and speed thing aren’t that bad! I could go for the Olympics! What do you say, boys? Aww… cat got your tongue?” she giggled as she taunted Zeng, but her overconfidence became her undoing as Maxwells quickly recovered from her pouncing on his head and tackled her from behind, this time managing to get his muscular arms around her waist and arms.

“Got’cha! Ya can’t escape me now!”

“G-good job, Maxwells. Now… get her off me!” Zeng groaned, Maxwells noticed Zeng was still being stepped on and moved away, holding the struggling scorpion girl in his bear hug. Zeng stood up, “Don’t try to break his hold, you’ll just waste your energy. I’ve seen this man crush a steel beam bare handed just to show off to a bunch of workers back in his old job. That’s why the Cap got him in the team.”

“And what did he get you on the team for? Because for funnies I bet he didn’t!” Charlie growled, trying her best to break free from the bigger man’s hold. Even someone as strong as Charlie had become was having trouble breaking free, but Maxwells was feeling his need to put effort in the bear hug to rise.

“Insolent bitch!” Zeng, losing his temper, threw a fist right at Charlie’s face, hitting her on her cheek. Even though Charlie seemed hurt and flinched from the blow, Zeng’s every bone hurt after it, having put incredible strength to back his punch her. As a master of the martial arts, Zeng was used to breaking helmets with his hand, and still dealing damage to his opponents, but what he had punched right now didn’t feel like a face, but an entire brick of highly thick bricks. “That faceguard… whatever it’s made from, I swear it’s the last thing you’ll ever wear in your life.”

“Tough words for someone who likes to beat on girls!” Charlie teased, making Zeng even madder. Zeng focused all the power he could into his other fist and prepared to punch Charlie with enough strength to shatter the very brick of walls he had just tried to hit. Charlie however noticed this and before the fist connected she quickly yanked her whole body to the side, forcing this from the tiring big man and instead Zeng’s fist barely grazed her neck and instead hit Maxwells’s pectoral with all his might.

“Bwah!” Maxwells was out of breath after the blow, but his arms continued to hold that death grip. “Yo! Ya dumb ass, ya punched ‘ol me!” he grunted. Zeng had no words, only anger. But he calmed himself quickly on principle alone.

“Fine. We’ll take her with us unharmed… for now,” he ordered. Maxwells coughed a bit, still a bit out of breath. Charlie wasn’t going to be taken anywhere she didn’t want.

“Ngh! I’m tired of being pushed around by these bozos!” Charlie thought to herself, then suddenly and with just one mental command, her prehensile tail suddenly curved and her the tip stung Maxwells on the neck. “The kid gloves are off!” she called out just as Maxwells let her go to swat her tail away. As she was dropped, she took the chance to spin herself and smack the big man on his temple, sending him reeling to the nearest wall. She turned around and faced her remaining enemy, “You’re the only one left, Feng!”

Zeng groaned. He cursed his defeated ally one last time and prepared to duke it out. “And you think you can take me? You’re just a foolish girl aren’t you?” he narrowed his eyes, then grit his teeth, “Now I get it.”

“Oh yeah? What is it? You realized you can’t win and will go turn yourself in?” Charlie sarcastically said. Zeng ignored her and continued.

“You’re that girl we’ve been chasing. Lira, is it? You’re the one who was at that operating table… I should’ve guessed it was you who tore that door off its hinges. You’re become something very powerful, and it’s all thanks to that foolish old man who decided to patch you up.”

“What foolish old man? Who’re you talking about?” Charlie asked, confused all of a sudden. It seemed to her as if a lot had happened from when she’d been unconscious to this moment.

“A hermit lives in the tunnels you miraculously saved yourself with. He’s a brilliant scientist in fact, and he was responsible for curing you of some sort of toxin you’d contracted… but my friend here injected you not with the cure, but what we’d sent to recover.”

“The Recombinator…”

“Correct. This confirms my suspicions, you’re the one we’re seeking. I definitely can’t let you escape now.”

“Oh? Because you weren’t trying before? Silly ‘ol me! I should’ve paid more homage to your hospitality!”

“You’re looking for this, aren’t you?” Zeng smirked, showing Charlie the silver vial with the blue compound within it.

Her black eyes widened. Charlie recognized her target which she had held with her for so long, but now it represented more than just a mission to her. If there was anything that could return her to normal, back to normal Charlotte Richards, it was in that vial! “Now now, Feng, I might’ve been a complete blabbermouth and all that, but suppose you give me that and I leave without bruising you… much?” she asked, posing as cutely as she could.

Zeng laughed, “You don’t get it do you? This is the thing responsible for making someone into a powerful monstrosity like you. Imagine what it could do to dozens of our men if properly replicated, processed and adapted… controlled! My Captain must know of it and its purpose. The boss will be most pleased, and we’ll have a tool to fabricate armies! You… you’re just the one of many. Imagine just what you represent. You’re a monster as it is, but you could be much, much more! Just think! You could be the catalyst to a new world order. Is there anything you ever wanted to make happen that you lacked the power to accomplish? Our group will help you realize all your dreams, but you must surrender peacefully and join us first!”

Charlie frowned, “Gee, let me think about. Take recombinator and look for a cure for myself… or listen to the evil guy that’s been trying to kill me and now thinks I wanna join up. This isn’t Star Wars! You’re going down, pal!” she yelled, pointing at Zeng with rage.

Zeng slipped the vial into his Kevlar jacket’s pocket and assumed his battle stance again, “A pity you’re incapable of seeing the big picture. Our Captain’s always looking for ways to increase our power, so that more influential types will hire us. You could’ve had everything, yet you…”

“Too much talk, just shut up!” Charlie abruptly interrupted, leaping at Zeng with the intention to tackle him. Before she could strike him though, Zeng suddenly did the unexpected and threw himself to the floor, delivering a spinning kick to her stomach as she passed by him, “Oof!” Charlie gasped as she got the wind knocked out of her, landing on the sand while clutching her stomach in pain.

Zeng stood up, straightening his jacket and dusting it off, “…spit on our glorious offer to you. Well, I’ll see to it that you’re stripped of your free will like the animal you are!” he said, approaching the apparently incapacitated scorpion before her tail suddenly wrapped around his ankle, “Damned tail!”

“Just kidding!” Charlie lifted her head, eyes dangerously narrowed as she picked up on his moment of overconfidence, then swept him off the floor and before he could land her agility and speed allowed her to swipe the silver vial out of his jacket. When he landed, she suddenly stomped him on the stomach, leaving him breathless. Before he could even say a thing, her tail suddenly bent over her and curved down, aiming her stinger directly in-between his eyes, to his forehead. “Hey, I wonder what this pink stuff does. What do you think it does, hey Feng?” she asked curiously, shaking the stinger to the side, which spat a droplet of pink to the sand, which sizzled. The man was looking at her terrified. “Aw sorry, I keep going on and on about myself, you must be bored… Well, don’t let me keep you from going to sleep. Here, I’ll even help!”

With that, Charlie gave him a very hard tail smack, knocking the man unconscious. Finally, Charlie fell back on her large rump and sighed in relief, her armor melting off as she relaxed. “Boy oh boy… I can’t believe I said all that! …that I did all that!” she gasped, her eyes staring at her prize, the silver vial with the recombinator inside, “And it was all thanks to you huh? Well thanks for nothing! I would’ve kept the speed and strength, even these things are fine,” she poked her boobs, unable to stiffle a moan afterwards, “Whoa, sensitive…” she shook her head, “But why did you have to make me so hideous?! Blargh… science…” she sighed.

But then she recalled something Zeng said earlier. Among all he mentioned, she recalled him mentioning the one who had saved her from dying. “That hermit, scientist, brilliant, whoever!” she groaned as she worked her memories together, but she had to stop herself from screaming as a hand suddenly rested on her shoulder. “Gah!” she let it out, suddenly leaping forwards and turning mid-air, the vial falling and her armor reforming over her body. “Get back! I know kung-fu and lost of neat other tricks!” she said without thinking, “And a lot of other things that I still don’t… huh?” she trailed off, noticing a man in a sweater, harmlessly standing there and waving her hello.

“Ahh, please don’t be alarmed, mon cherie! My name is Pierre, I am the… how do you call it? Oh, the one who nursed you back to health!”

“Really? Hey… um, thanks, I think,” Charlie softly said, still a bit wary. “How did you manage to sneak up on me anyway?”

“I just came out through the door, waited until the conflict was over, or did you believe your change had added some sort of uhh… arachnid sixth sense? The absurdity!”

“Yeah, guess that’s kinda silly,” Charlie rubbed behind her head a bit in rejection, but then she walked closer to Pierre and looked straight to his eyes, “Pierre, I… is there anything you can do to make me normal again?”

“Normal? Oh hoh hoh,” the scientist laughed, “But dear, you’re tres normal! Oui, you’re simply an evolved creature, that is all! Evolution after all is a pretty normal phenomenon. Did giraffes not grow long necks in order to reach their food? Did birds not grow wings in order to soar the skies? Even our primate friends learned the hard way bananas must be peeled before eaten. Why, the common dung beetle…”

“That’s okay, doc. I think I get it. Um, I still think I should get back to normal. Like, back to a normal human being, an unevolved human being. Liked myself that way, thank you very much!” she laughed a bit nervously. The ‘doctor’ merely frowned.

“Ahhh, such a shame. But hmm, I’m afraid Schmidt’s work is not so easily undone. That bacteria the nincompoop injected in your body has rearranged your whole biostructure dow to the genetic level. For me to rework that… it would take decades! Alas, much more time than I unfortunately count with. Maybe I could contact a colleague or two of mine… Hmm, why one of them worked for the Interpol last time I was outside! Oui, oui. Please follow me downstairs, s’il vous plaît!”

“Weird accent… must be Canadian,” Charlie thought to herself as she followed Pierre. Once downstairs, Pierre activated a few devices in his living room, opening a private channel in a communication’s room. “But he knows Interpol…” she thought as the picture of a man appeared on the monitor.

“Ahhh… Francois! It’s been too long friend,” Pierre exclaimed with a smile, “I trust your family’s doing okay? How about Fi Fi? Are you treating her well? She’s tres revolting but such a nice Poodle!” The conversation appeared to be taking some time.

“Ahem…” Charlie tossed in the background.

“Oh. My bad,” Pierre suddenly stopped, “You see, mon frère, I’ve a guest here who requires assistance!”

“Tell him to bring an armed squad too. We’ve got three criminals that need to be questioned. Authorization from Agent Richards, Code: A330063.”

“Ah! You’re Interpol, mon cherie. How rude of me, I haven’t even asked your name!”

“I’m… uhh, just call me Charlie.”

“Charlie it is! Well Ms. Richards, I believe the extraction team will be here any minute. Is there anything you’d like me to help you with while you’re here?”

Charlie shook her head, “It’s okay, I’ve completed my mission, just have to… Eek!” she startled, looking at her empty hands, “The vial! The recombinator, I must’ve dropped it when you startled me! And in that sandy cavern it’ll take hours to…”

“If I may, Ms. Richards,” The scientist lifted his index, then used it to very carefully point in her direction, more precisely, to her chest area. And as Charlie’s eyes moved downwards, she noticed the silver vial was snugly lodged in-between the valley of her cleavage, now plenty noticeable thanks to her breast size. “I would doubt you’d put such little care to your mission objectives!”

“Y-yeah! That’s me, always thinking on the job, hehe,” Charlie, blushing, fished the vial out of her cleavage, not allowing the old man to see a lot of her. In fact, she turned around just so he wouldn’t gawk at her tits anymore than necessary from now on. She secretly looked down and whispered, “Good catch, girls.”

It took a while, but a truck finally made it to the outside of Pierre’s cave. Charlie had tied up Jacks, Maxwells and Zeng together so they wouldn’t run away. They had come to pick them all up, but Pierre would stay behind.

“I prefer solace, mon cherie, to the dealings of this modern world,” Pierre said as he hugged the scorpion lady, “I’ll miss you as I’d like to think I played a part in your… glorious transformation. And I must again insist that it is such a pity you’ll be seeking to undo this!”

“Ahh- haha, yeah, um, doc? You’re hugging a bit too hard,” Charlie gasped a bit, blushing out of embarrassment as her savior nuzzled her large bosom while hugging her good-bye.

“Of course. You must leave and I am keeping you!” Pierre exclaimed, walking back to allow her some room. “You must never think you’re a monstrosity, Ms. Richards. If anything, you’ve gained a great deal of power, which you can use to help others,” he said, the serious tone actually snapping Charlie back to the conversation. “It’s a gift, but it’s up to you to use it or give up on it! I wish you luck whatever you decide.”

Charlie frowned as she thought about it, but ended up smiling. She willed her faceguard off and then leaned forwards to peck the good man on the cheek. “Thank you for saving my life, doctor. I’ll never forget it,” she smiled, then finally walked up into the truck, which promptly left for the airport.

Pierre stood there as the most magnificent creature he’d seen in his life was transported away. It had been a very uncommon day for him, but yet there was something nagging him at the back of his head. “Mon dieu, I forgot to let her know I never earned my doctorate!”

At the truck, tension was rising with Charlie’s startled colleagues, obviously needing to be brought up to speed to why there was a mutant scorpion seated next to them. “Okay, story time! Who wants to share theirs first? Mine’s kinda boring.”

The End.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amazing Fiction #i (Scorpion T/F) - by DragonMasterX - 05-13-2013, 08:46 AM