Join our server on Discord

DIGIMON RPG: The journey continues
"GAH!" Lilith grunted as she flew backwards, flipping over and pushing off the ground before landing on her feet. She growled as she glared across from at her opponent, a short feline type with almost entirely white fur, save for a number solid black strips crossing his back and arms.

"Heh, losing your touch there sis," A boy smiled, he was dressed in a pair of beat up blue jeans, wearing a white t-shirt with a long sleeved red plaid shirt over it, he wore glasses and his black hair was cut very short, "Guess Slash's speed's finally become too much to handle." he chuckled a bit as the white feline cracked his knuckles a bit.

"Hmph, hardly finished yet Shaun," The girl standing behind Lilith glared across at her brother. She was dressed in a pair of tight fiting black jeans and a tight fitting almost corset like shirt, the to few buttons left open to show off the cleavage caused by her size D breasts, her black hair hanging down over her shoulders, a few streaks of pink dyed into it, "Lilith, win this one." she said simply.

"Heh, of course." Lilith grinned as she charged towards Slash.

"Head on? Man you must be running out of ideas, you should know you can't match my speed." The white feline smiled with confidence as he bolted towards Lilith.

"Don't have to," The blackgatomon grinned as she dug a claw into the ground, suddenly throwing up a handful of dirt into the other mon's eyes, a quick spin and a hard kick and the fight was over, "Hmph, and that's game. You should know you can't match me at all."

"Hey what's the idea! That's a dirty trick and you know it!" Shaun shouted as he picked up his injured partner.

"You say it's a dirty trick, but the outcome still says I win," Shania smiled as she turned to leave, Lilith following next to her, "I'm going home, this place is starting to bore me." she shouted back to him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: DIGIMON RPG: The journey continues - by Shadowknight - 07-08-2012, 05:34 PM