Join our server on Discord

Come at me, Bro!
Well there are a lot of limitations for Mind Exchange, like, people may be able to resist, or it takes some time to pull off and has repercussions if you fail, and the only power I think that would follow you if you transfer to another body would be Mind Exchange, and maybe Self-Sustenance! Not so sure about web creation though, since it's more of a physical thing. XD We're all going to have to define what we can or can't do with our powers when we start, and how we use our powers! Like, where do you generate your web? Your wrists? Mouth? Spinnerets on an actual spider butt? When you exchange minds, would your opponent be in your old body and left with only Web Creation (and maybe Self-Sustenance) or would your old body be left vulnerable, and you need it to stay alive (so the Self-Sustenance is really there just so you can hide your body and keep it safe without having to feed it or anything!), or can you just partially take over multiple minds and keep your body active? Lotsa combinations! XD For example, how my character would be able to make people sleep is he has to draw "sleep" from a Sleeping Beauty book. He can make an entire city fall asleep, but there ARE those who are either too hyped on caffeine/drugs or are simply too strong willed and focused who may resist!

This will be a combination of roleplay and discussion of how clever we can be with our given powers, really! XD Keep your powers!

Though if someone rolls anything near "Omnipotence", we may have to take a vote if we want that person to reroll. XD I mean... he/she would obviously win!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
Come at me, Bro! - by Frisk E. Coyote - 03-21-2012, 01:44 PM