Join our server on Discord

Jurassic Racks. (T/F, Growth, F/F)
OOC: Oh, it seems there's a character limit for replies and I didn't realize it until late. Well, here's the second part that the forum ate!

IC:

At the monitoring room, the crew had gathered to check the whole experience out. Sure they weren't human anymore, but their clearly defined feminine traits had made it a pretty show to watch.

One of the male researchers suddenly spoke up to one of his colleagues: "Weird how did this didn't happen with Subject P, huh? Look at the display."

In spite of the request having been directed at one, every scientist in the room turned their attention to the monitor in question. The computer that had been measuring the hormonal activity in Subject T and Subject B had presented descommunal spikes, probably the warnings they'd been reluctant to check out earlier.

"Huh, guess those marks weren't the only anomalies in these two," one of the women said, speaking of the red lines that had appeared triceratops and the irregular spots on the brontosaurus.

"We should get in touch with the director. Can't say it's normal for them to engage in... ahem, erotic displays right after their first test."

The discussion escalated and diverged into hypotheses, business filling the cramped room full of scientists trying to assert their own points of view over the others'. They seemed to be ignoring the beeping sound of the hormonal scanners that were showing irregularities once again.

Meanwhile, Alina and Christy shared another romantic kiss, with Christy using Alina's much larger body, and chest, as a cushy bed. Both girls hugged each other and playfully groped at their fleshy bits, making each other squeak and giggle as they got accustomed to their new natural horniness. "Mmm... I think I like this option," Christy grinned. "Hey... mind seeing if I um..."

Alina seemed perplexed by Christy's bashfulness, "Yes?"

"Well... I milked you and... I feel a bit heavy up here if you catch my drift," Christy blushed a bit, kneeling on top of Alina's belly as she flashed her impressive boobs at her, the mounds jiggling with even the slightest of movements.

Alina beamed, "Oh heck yeah!" she cheerfully said, grabbing her friend by the waist with her big paws and pushed her chest against her mouth.

"Ooof! C-control, learn to control your strength!" Christy laughed heartily, although for a moment she had seriously been surprised by Alina's overpowering power, "Geesh girl you nearly- ahhhh..." she sighed, contently interrupting her own sentence as her tongue rolled out of her mouth and her eyes rolled back into their sockets. Alina's mouth was sucking like a hungry newborn, applying such a great amount of pressure on Christy's right breast that it didn't take very long for her to begin lactating. Not satisfied with the one breast feeding her hungry maw she proceeded to open her mouth wider and stuck a good portion of both soft boobs into her mouth, causing the pleasure-hypnotized triceratops to let out a drawn out moan.

Alina was ravaging Christy's reserves; she sucked and drank, barely stopping to breathe through her nostrils. Christy was about to have an orgasm simply from the suction when she managed to bring herself from the verge of bliss-induced insanity to tug at her eager friend's shoulders, signaling her to stop. By then, Alina must've had a couple gallons of fresh milk, and right after Christy tapped her she felt as if she had just woken up from a dream. "Ah... Whoops... I got carried away..." she said after popping both breasts out of her mouth, slurping the leftover milk into her mouth.

"That's okay," Christy grinned, her nipples leaking a few droplets. She sighed in relief, pushing her boobs up and down with her paws as if weighing them, "I feel so much lighter! Good thing you didn't suck their size away too eh? You have enough as it is!" she teased, making Alina blush hard.

"Y-yeah..."

"Mmm, now about the reason I stopped you," Christy smirked deviously. Alina blinked as Christy turned around, "I'm interested in exploring our bodies even further..."

Alina seemed hopeful as Christy's incredible behind was exposed to her. Her paws twitched, she couldn't help herself. Christy meeped loudly as Alina groped her ass hard, pushing her slightly with a grin. "Hehehe... this butt looks so good. It's shaped like a peach!" she grinned, giving Christy's butt a nice smack.

"Aack! H-hey, quiddit!" Christy blushed, moaning as her pussy drooled with juices, feeling the pleasure of the impacts her supple behind was absorbing. "Nnghh... I-I can play rough too!" she declared, quickly turning her attention to the bronto's hips. They were really wide, but nothing compared to hers, she was going to enjoy making her squeal.

The sneaky triceratops reached for Alina's thighs and squeezed them hard enough to make her squeal in delight, parting her legs to the side before she prodded the bronto's hard clit with the tip of her nose. Alina moaned loudly, getting primed to go ahead. The bronto's large tongue went forwards and lapped at Christy's exposed cunt, making her friend shiver in pleasure. Christy didn't fall behind and began teasing Alina by circling her cunny with her own slick muscle, moving it all around without actually licking the nether lips.

The dinosaurs groaned in unison as they began an implicit competition to see who could bring the other to an orgasm first. Christy didn't falter for a second, even if she was at a disadvantage thanks to the arousal she'd received from the milking just now. After enough circular teasing, Christy decided she'd begin since Alina was so eager she already had penetrated her vagina with her hyperactive tongue. Muffling her mouth with Alina's muff, Christy pushed her tongue deep into the bronto's love canal and elicited a loud moan from her lover, causing them to shake a bit as Alina wiggled in reaction.

"Mmm... so that's your button there, here?" Christy thought as she slurped right over her clit, applying lots of pressure to the sensitive nub while her tongue kept digging for juice in the fleshy tunnel.

Alina was flying in a sea of lust and hyperactive hormones, making her more than eager to eat Christy's watering pussy out. She squeezed Christy's buttocks harder, knowing it was a sensitive part to abuse. She couldn't believe how good this felt, and how better it was feeling as well! They couldn't stop eating each other out, their tongues were like shovels digging for their sweet, oily juices in each others' orifices. Christy smirked as she decided to take it to the next level and as she literally began to suck Alina's cunt her fingers focused on penetrating the bronto's large butt, causing both to moan as Alina seemingly had been hatching the very same plan!

"Two can play this game!" Alina grinned in her mind, already experienced in pleasuring Christy's behind.

As their 69 progressed however, no one seemed to notice their special markings beginning to glow, almost cackle with energy. The computer back at the observation room had stopped beeping, it just couldn't measure the hormonal activity anymore as it had gone right off the charts. An additional chemical reaction had been at work inside their bodies. Back at the moment they'd been both exposed to electricity their already hormone-overcharged bodies had been kicked into overdrive, which had led to the impressive swelling both their chests had gone through.

As they made out with each other's cunnies, the dino girls began to expand in every direction. Both started swelling rapidly, gaining inch after inch of body height as their mass increased at a fast rate. They didn't seem to mind, in fact, the sensation of growth was fusing with their arousal, fueling their passion more than ever. Alina's arched neck began pushing against a wall as her feet quickly approached the opposite one, and those were separated by at least fifteen feet! Christy was left out of feeling the environment interfere with her growth as she was pretty much fated to remain smaller than the bronto for some reason. She was growing, but staying comparatively the same in proportion with Alina.

And bigger they surged, taller they became, but they were lying against the floor, barely bothered by the high ceiling until the tip of Christy's high lifted tail bopped against it. They were growing too large for the room, and soon enough they would fill it up! Not much time was left... but they had no rush. Alina was lost in pleasure to bother with her feet crashing past the walls, easily brushing aside the electrical shocks thanks to her increased mass, her elbows were hitting the walls on the sides, and the back of her neck was already pressed against the one-way window the observation team had been using.

As the room with debating scientists darkened, they looked through the window only to see a brown wall of flesh blocking their view of their subjects. The place fell silent and no one attempted to estimate Alina's bust size anymore. One of the few who could still move dared to turn to the display that monitored the specimens' physical data. Subject B had reached an outstanding 15ft not counting her neck and Subject T was just 15ft tall at the tip of her head frill, and according to the statistics they had just begun. "They're growing bigger! Get out of here!"

Panic took over as the scientists quickly gathered their belongings and fled the observation station, some just ran out without looking back, some stayed looking at the direct feed from the security cameras focusing on the action before they were pulled by their concerned partners so they would all vacate the premises.

The place groaned, Alina's neck on its own became so heavy that the station crashed from both its pressure and Christy's ass which was pushed against Alina's face. The gigantic pair continued with their sexual rite unaware.

Inside the Shadow Division several officers began barking evacuation orders and mobilized the staff. A breach had occurred in one of the testing cells! The subjects were growing too rapidly, soon it would not hold!

Ivan sat at his desk, and until then had been filling out important reports as well as double-checking the papers for the introduction of yet another test subject for the DX5 project. "Mm, like moths to a flame," he sang to himself, chuckling. Suddenly his intercom roared to life with the screams of his workers. He nearly knocked his coffee mug over as he reached for the send button, "What's the meaning of this wild outburst?! I demand an explanation!"

"S-sir, the test subjects, they're...!"

"Out with it. What's wrong with the test subjects?"

"They're growing, sir! Growing beyond what they already grew during the exposure to radiation! We need to evacuate the area and the rest of the projects!"

"WHAT?! Nonsense! The process was exactly the same as with Subject P, they shouldn't be..."

But the chat was abruptly interrupted as the inner labs shook with great force, as if a quake had just hit. "My god..." Ivan said, holding by his desk to keep himself steady. He quickly hit the send button on his intercom and barked orders to move the first DX5 subject away and send the data backups to his PDA. "Captain, if it is as you say, we have no time to lose. Move your men and make sure everyone makes it out of here! GO!" he shouted, then shut the intercom off, falling to his chair. Fortunately the way out from his office was only a couple stairs down. "What exactly happened...? Could it have been those anomalies in hormonal progress the computer had been feeding me? Ngh... what were those idiots doing not paying attention to crucial developments such as these?!" he banged his fist on his desk out of anger.

Christy banged her tail against the ceiling out of wild pleasure, spasming as her climax was very close. Alina couldn't say she was doing any better. The place was keeping them in increasingly cramped positions. Her feet had already gone past another set of walls and growing. Her neck had to curl in after it had trespassed the wall behind her, and for brief moments she could see how close Christy's back was to the ceiling. "C-Chrissy we're... we're- we'reaaaahhhhh!" she stuttered, feeling the deviant triceratops flick her clitoris with her tongue one last time which was all that was needed.

Both girls let out two screams that resonated in unison as they reached their orgasms at nearly the same time. Juice flowed out, milk sprayed all over as well. Their bodies surged with the energy released by their peaked arousal, causing them to explosively flare out and surge upwards. They didn't have a moment to adapt to it. Christy was sure she had cummed last and wanted to brag about it but as soon as she opened her mouth to do something other than moan she banged her head against the ceiling and their explosive growth sent her head straight through the ceiling and into the first floor of the laboratories above ground. "Uhm..." she gasped a bit, eyes wide open as she found several small people looking at her comparatively gigantic face, "Good afternoon...?" she asked bashfully, then made a strange face which quickly contorted into an expression of bliss as Alina below slurped her ass crack profusely. She blushed and looked down after she recovered, "A-Alina! We've... uh, we've got company...?" she said.

Alina didn't know and didn't care. She saw so much booty flesh sitting on her that she couldn't see anything else. She was consumed by her lust and didn't want to stop worshipping her friend's rump. In the end though her body finally tore through both opposite walls and her arms crashed through the side ones, snapping her out. "Uhh..." she opened her emerald green eyes, arching her head back and curiously staring at the destroyed room her neck had nestled in, noticing several tiny men holding rifles and other weaponry pointing at her. "I'm sorry, I'll pay for it I swear!" she said to the men, who scattered at the resounding booming sound of her beautiful voice.

"Ali, I don't think we're moving anytime soon..." Christy said as she looked down, but then felt her massive boobies brush against the partition that separated the first floor with the underground cell they'd once inhabited. "Ahh...! What's this... weird feeling I'm... Oooooooh!" she cooed, feeling her whole self continue to grow and ascend past the first floor, her breasts crashing past the floor, scattering the workers who fled the scene immediately. The thirty feet tall triceratops surged upwards, her head harmlessly bashing through the second and then third floors as she finally sat up. "GAAHH!" she roared out in discomfort, having had enough with the cramped feeling, "This building is like a one-size-too-small blouse, I'm done with it!" she yelled out, then spread her arms as they continued growing.

Outside the crew that had gathered saw two massive yellow arms thrust out of the second floor with balled up fists. The Minerva Foundation's main building had long since been evacuated, but some people had remained to watch the effects of the quakes. The front of the building was bulging, protesting as something from the inside was trying to push its way out, the roof was in a similar condition.

"Ch-Chrissy, are you su-AHH! Nngh! I'm going numb... it's so cramped in here!" Alina whimpered, feeling her entire body filling out different cells. She was fifty feet tall already and her body had nowhere to go. Her legs filled out two cells each, same with her arms. Her boobs had already pushed into the first floor where Christy's butt was. Christy was moving too much, as if trying to stand up, and not a moment too soon Alina thought, since she was using HER as a chair!

"Grrrraaawr!" the giant triceratops roared, clamping the building with her arms and destroying it from side to side, her chest pushing outwards and knocking several tons worth of construction materials out in favor to her prominent bust. The roof exploded to make way for her surging head as she stood up. It seemed she had stopped at forty-something, not very far away from Alina's current height. She stood straight, mighty, and fortunately with her feet on the sides of the brontosaurus instead of on top of her. "Why don't you make these places less cramped huh?!" she said while smashing her paws on the destroyed building as she leaned over, her massive boobs the size of wrecking balls looming over the workers and bystanders.

They didn't seem to find her shouting very welcome though, as they all began to scatter and flee in different directions afraid of being crushed by either the angry dinosaur or her incredible set of giant knockers. "Ugh... that didn't come out as I expected. But this place really is too..."

"Uhm, Christy?" the muffled voice of her friend came from below, "I'd like to come out too?"

"Oh right! Uh, sorry, here let me get out first and- whoops!" as Christy attempted to climb out of the destroyed building she accidentally slipped with one of Alina's breasts which she had thought it alright to use as leverage and plopped forwards, falling chest-first on the parking lot of the work place.

The poor cars' alarms went off for maybe a couple of seconds before they abruptly died, all of the materials crushed under several tons worth of boob flesh. Christy looked down with a frown as she gently lifted herself off the floor, the flat cars falling off her chest, "Oh man, I'm glad they fled now..." she said as she brushed some debris off her boobs before receiving another complaint from below.

"Chrisssyyyyyyy!"

"I'm going I'm going!" the triceratops said, quickly climbing out before turning around and offering a hand to the giant bronto girl inside. Alina took it and fought her numb limbs, somehow managing to pull herself out. Her head made it out first easily and her boobs widened the exit Christy had made, she truly was enormous. At least 40ft worth of bronto and 10 extra of neck.

Once she was outside the comparison between heights was apparent. Christy was just face level with the bronto's immense breasts, but nonetheless they were towering giantesses now! The place was deserted, and they had just escaped captivity not only as genetic experiments gone... right, but also as unstoppable giants! "This really wasn't the type of outcome I'd been expecting for, but hey, we're outside!" Christy grinned, amazed at the change of perspective.

As for Alina, the change had been even more fantastic, since she could see for several more miles thanks to her neck length, and Christy seemed relatively insignificant next to her now. "W-wow, I never really stood this straight back in those tight cells but I really am big!" she said, standing close enough to Christy to smother her face in her boob canyon.

"Mmph! Alright, alright! You've got the big boobies, I get it," Christy laughed a bit, playfully punching her friend's arm before glancing around. "Wow, we must've really scared them away. Guess they weren't expecting us to grow so big huh!" she grinned, flexing her arms as if displaying her strength.

"W-well, they would've prepared a bigger cell if they knew this was coming, especially since they mentioned another subject I think..." Alina thought out loud, blinking a bit as she felt something in her stomach rise and fall, a strange sensation she'd never felt before. She ignored it as they continued talking.

"Yeah, but now they've scampered off with their tail between their legs like the cowards they are! Hmph, turning us into dinosaurs... Well, now we're living proof of what they do, and they won't be able to hide now! Not from us, at least," she grinned, but then she gasped as she began feeling the same sensation as Alina was. "Hey, do you feel that too?"

"Yeah, it feels like... it's so strange, I can't describe it... It's like when I got really hot back there and then we..."

"But I'm not horny... it's the entire opposite feeling, I... wow!"

Suddenly, the greatly endowed, towering giantesses began shrinking, their bodies ridding themselves of extra body mass. It seemed they had grown thanks to their irregular hormones and since they had satisfied that need and didn't require any right now their bodies were reverting the growth process. They shrank considerably, with Christy going back to 10ft tall and Alina staying at a larger 15ft tall with her neck included.

"W-well, that sure was short lived..." Alina observed, finding strange leverage in not having to compare herself to buildings now. Trees were back to being larger than them too. Christy seemed disappointed however.

"Aw man! I was loving that. Did you see me smashing two cars with my tits? It was awesome!" she grinned, but quickly realized she was gloating for no reason, "Uh, not that you couldn't have done it I guess..." resting her paws on her wide hips she then frowned, "Well, so much for them being unable to hide from us. And..." she gasped, coming to a realization, "Ali, we've got to get out of here. If they realize we've shrunk they're gonna bring in everybody and their grandma to capture us. We gotta bail!"

"R-right!" Alina agreed, standing right behind Christy, "B-but where do we go? It's not like we're um, normal anymore," she said, lowering her head to Christy's shoulder to better communicate.

"Damnit, you're right... well, no choice. We'll have to lay low for a while until we figure out who can help us!" Christy concluded. They looked into the forest spreading out behind the ruined complex they had just escaped and began running in that direction. With some luck the forest would provide cover as they searched for a good place to hide themselves for a while.

So much had happened in a single day. First they had finally deduced and determined the rumors behind illegal experiments going on in Minerva was true, only to be kidnapped and used as guinea pigs to forward them. By some miracle they had made it out, they had outgrown their prison and now were on the run, back with their freedom and with incredible, scaly, but sexy bodies. It was all so surreal and incredible, but it was their reality now. If there was any hope to go back to being normal and to expose the Minerva Foundation for what it truly was, they would need to put all their resources into action...

Meanwhile, Professor Ivan Standinoff sat at his private helicopter which carried an imprisoned but calm Subject P in a dangling cage. He was in a bad mood, and with good reason. Across him sat a bound and restrained, and face-concealed male, sandwiched between two burly guards. "What we lost is irreplaceable, but our recent subjects can not be allowed to freely roam, you understand?"

The restrained man struggled against his bonds, the guards barely having to do anything to keep him steady and cooperative. "Yes, I'm afraid we'll need to accelerate the next project. There's much to study from the recent data those girls provided me with... They're two dinosaurs on the loose, and I've only one under my control. Do you comprehend?"

"Mmmmphhh! Nnnngaaahhh!" the restrained man muffledly shouted, vaguely instructed into the process he had been selected to take part in, and he clearly wanted nothing to do with it.

"Ahhh, you're quite the energetic one. That will do very well, hmhmhm..."

And the helicopter kept soaring through the skies, its destination: Another branch Minerva facility... to its Shadow Division to be precise.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jurassic Racks. (T/F, Growth, F/F) - by DragonMasterX - 03-09-2012, 03:45 AM