Join our server on Discord

the tale of a lusty ninja
yo guys its me agen (who elese would it be) and its that time agen its lemon time i think i am to finish this series off here (thou i have found another site which i will definetly continue it on its likenaruto.com) but over on digiartists domain i will finish it here and start a digimon story i was intending the first pairing to be sora x biyomon but iv been tring to think of a way to link so insted i will do a guilmon x takato lemon first (i like a good yaoi) but anyway back to reality i have a lemon to finish.

hinata was intoxicated by her lust it was driving her pushing her past her boundries and into to a whole knew world she had never been an outspoken person but the way she was ordering naruto about you would of never guessed it."yes naruto-kun yes yes deeper naruto deeper" hinata screamed through her firery passion as naruto continued to dive his tounge deep in side the white eyed girl. hinata was virtully screaming in exctasy she had never known such pleasure was possible and then there was the concept of the oen who was giving it to her this one person who she never thought she would even kiss was actully eating her out.

hinata was breathless and gasping for air her body could not keep up as she very quickly approched her first orgasm of the day unaware of how meny there would be, she quivered and moaned as a sea of hot passion englufed her.

naruto could sense this sea he had got quite acustomed to it since last week and knew just what to do, as hinata began to squirm violently naruto finally pushed his tounge in at the last moment causeing overwelming pleasure to the hyuga(and this is only cunninlingus wow he's good)causeing her eyes to nearly cross in pleasure"OHHHH NARRRUUUUUTOOO-KUNNNN AHHHHH"screamed hinata as she came. naruto felt the hot steamy liqued gush out as hinata clamped down on his tounge deny it freedom while still more of the sweet honey poured out of her pink slit, hinata was tired and sweaty but she wanted more so much more she had never felt such things and now she was addicted to it."naruto-kun.......ha.......please....more....anything.....as long as its more......." hinata gasped tiredly.

naruto had intended to actully have sex with hinata and staisfyed both his penis and her but he could see that she wouldent be up for it only becuse of how tired she was and he didnt want to take her viginity when she was so tired and clouded by lust so instead of causeing her pain as well as pleasure he would just skip straight to the main event."hinata you said you wanted more" naruto asked.

"yes naruto-kun please more"hinata begged the blond.

"and you dont care what it is"naruto asked agen.

"no i dont but please dont make me wait anylonger" hinata responded abserlutly certine about what she said as she had a secret that not meny people could guess her secret was that she was bi and people who are bi tend to have very open minds regarding sex and would useally try a lot of things and hinata was no differnt if not more so its almost as if the sex brought out another side to her a more open and willing side.

naruto got the answer he wanted that was a yes and so he placed his hands together to form that perticuler jutsu that had been givin a whole knew use."sexy jutsu" the blong shinobi shouted.

hinata recognised that jutsu after she had allways watched naruto and if anyone knew naruto the best it was hinata she proberly knew him better then naruto did but she was almost excited with this idea or naruto's unlike most girls who would proberly be incredibly repulsed but she welcomed it but at the same time she felt incredibly shy about it and began to blush imensly and placeing a figer to her lip nervously.

PUFF!

hinata directed her white eyes to the puff of smoke infront of her and as the smoke cleared the topless kneeling figure of naruko appered.hinata gasped in excitement as she felt herself getting wet agen. naruko looked at hinata eyeing her up egerly letting her eyes wonder hungrelly at the sight before them before trailing them down to hinata's crotch seeing its dampness she giggled before stradleing hinatas chest.

hinata felt naruko sit on her her flesh hot and her scent enticing hinata wanted to know what to do."so ummm how do you want to do this naruko-chan"hinata asked blushing hard which caused naruko to giggle agen.

"well how about you eat me out while i finger you, hows that sound" naruko said very bluntly but with a friendly smile.

hinata was stunned and blushed harder then she thought she could and thought that she would surely faint, but she dident instead she nodded.

naruko lifted one leg off hinata to turn around giving the hyuga a good view of that glisting flower between her legs, then naruko straddled hinata agen bringing her flower closer and closer to hinats face.hinata fell in love with it not only was it a preety sight it smelled delicios and hinata dived in not quite sure of what to do but mimiking naruto's movement.naruko gasped at the sudden suprise but it was a nice suprise and smiled slightly at the girls egerness as she lowered her face and hands to hinatas slit sliding one moist finger in the dampness of hinatas flower feeling it slowly enter and feeling each muscle inside the girl which pulled on it takin it in and massageing it. naruko could tell that she could take more so inserted a second finger before starting of her rythem.hinata was eagerly lappping up naruko tasteing every inch of her lushis slit with an uncontrolable lust. naruko gasped in pleasure hinata was very good at this not missing anything and when hinata sucked on her clit she nearlly went over the edge hinata was even better at this then naruto was, but naruko wasent finished in fact she had just started and she was not going to cum first so she began rapidly thrusting hinatas sweet pussy with two fingers busting through her cherry but not stopping for hinata to get used to and over then pain. hinata winced in pain feeling a small amount of blood inside her and slide slowly down her leg but the pain soon subsided when the pleasureing incresed and especially when naruko added another finger into hinatas ever so willing flower hinata began thrusting her hips agenst narukos hand forgetting to pleasure naruko but she soon reminded her. naruko could tell she was going to with this small challenge but was annoyed to see that hinata had stopped paying attention to her desperate pussy and thrust her hips down hard on hinatas face putting her face in quite deep and after that hinata soon remembered the job at hand as she licked naruko deep. naruko feeling satisfied that hinata had returned her attention decided to go in for the kill and thrust her fingers deeper brushing agenst hinatas g-spot getting that final spark to start of her climax. hinata screamed but her face was too full of naruko to be heard it merely vibrated narukos tunnle but naruko had no problem with that which hinata could tell from her sudden gasp and series of short moans that followed but hinata stopped hearing then she was overwelmed she was hitting climax after climax she wasent sure it would end as wave after wave cam crashing down on her filling her with a deep warmth throughout her whole body"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NARUKOOOOOOOO-CHAA.....NNN AHHH OHH AHH" screamed hinata. naruko put her whole hand in it was a incredibly tight fit but with hinatas climax it made a lot of luberication and hinatas slit virtully pulled naruko's hand in as it clenched tightly around it this only made naruko more horny. hinatas tantric orgasm subsided leaving her with an incredible afterglow but little did she know that she was about to go through it agen, within less then a minute she was span around and legs parted as naruko began to slide her pussy between hinats legs to both flowers touched making both the girls shudder as they slits exchanged fluids hinata was about to have the ride of her life. in an instance naruko began rubbing her pussy all over hinatas slideing them back and forth feeling the heat between their legs as their clits bumped into each other giving both a sudden shock of imense pleaser naruko was going faster and faster hitting harder and harder and now hinata was rubbing back just as hard as they pushed agenst each other as hard as they could screaming in unisen as they both got incredibly close to their final climax and the most intense one they would ever have."OHHH NARUKKOO I THINK IM GONNNA CUMMMMM"hinata screamed as she winced braceing herself for what was to come (lol)"AHH AHH AHH AHH MEE TOOOOO" naruko screamed as her whole boddy shudered in delight. then they both came in unisen hot liqueds pouring over each others hot bodys coating themselfes in the sticky but sweet substance (both)"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" they screamed as they where hit with the biggest tantric orgasm in the history of konoho.

this lasted for a good 3 minutes of non-stop orgasm before it finally subsided leaving them with an incredibal afterglow and both fainting.

PUFF!

narutos jutsu dispersed from not haveing enough energy to hold it anymore and they both slept naked on the grass with their bodys entangled.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-16-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-17-2012, 09:38 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-18-2012, 11:09 PM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-20-2012, 02:05 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-22-2012, 02:29 AM
RE: the tale of a lusty ninja - by acejt - 02-23-2012, 02:47 AM