Join our server on Discord

A Day Off. (Series)
Breakfast and a little work out!

---------------

But before he would even dare to go outside, Mar needed to put some food in his belly. After slipping into a white muscle shirt and a pair of black work-out shorts, the large dragon quickly went downstairs and headed into their kitchen where he started preparing breakfast.

An incredible number of eggs and bacon were used not to mention an assortment of other ingredients to make a huge breakfast consisting of the aforementioned two plus pancakes and sausages. The table was quickly overrun with plates stacked with pancakes, and the rest of the plates containing the many other yummies the large dragon had prepared.

It was nearly at that point that his sister came down from her own morning shower. Dorothy was quite a contrast to Mar, who was a behemoth of muscle and size. Dot was five feet and six inches tall, barely grazing seven. She was a lithe build, but had defining feminine characteristics such as large, plump breasts and a curvaceous waist that flared considerably down at the hips where her tout, peach-shaped bubblebutt was. Unlike Mar, she was an aquatic dragoness as evidenced by the fin-like tip at the end of her tail. She wore big round glasses to assist her vision since her eyes got tired fast when she didn't; today was no exception.

However, they shared many of the features Mar had, such as the same scale pattern, the same eye and hair color and shape, though whereas Mar's mane was short hers was waist-long and straight. Right now she was donning her workplace's outfit, having to go out and work unlike her brother. She was dressed in a frilly orange and white dress with a short skirt, manager's idea, and a red bow that was tying the ponytail of her hair which she held drapped over her right shoulder. She was about to leave when Mar stopped her.

"Hey there," he said with his mouth full of sausage and pancakes, "Come and sit down to have some!"

"I'd rather not," said Dot with a small yawn that she covered with her palm not to sound rude. "That's so much fatty food Mar..." she said out of concern, "I'll have breakfast at work okay?" she gave him a soft smile, leaned down to peck him on the cheek and proceeded to left.

"Your loss," he frowned slightly, cheeks puffed out full of food. He looked down at the spread and grinned after swallowing, then proceeded to completely devour it all. After the last bit of sausage was gone he fell back against his chair and stretched, then patted his full belly. "Oh man, I shouldn't have eaten that much... was hoping Dot'd eat some too. Oh well, I'll burn it all at the gym!" he grinned, flexing his arms happily, his biceps bulging enormously.

Once he'd cleaned after himself, the dragon then packed extra clothes on his gym bag and left for the establishment.

The gym he liked to assist to was located about five blocks away from his place. It was a very large two-story building with the gym's name: "Hall" in big red letters as a sign post on its front. Mar smiled almost nostalgically as it had been over a month and a half since he'd last come. Work had kept him so busy, he thought.

After entering and paying a daily fee, he dumped his bag on his personal locker and started towards the warm-up area. Curious and desiring eyes followed his black-clad tight rump as he went to grab a mat and sat down on it to begin his warm-up routine.

He started with sit-ups, throwing his burly arms behind his neck while using his abdominal strength to pull his heavy body up then down, up and then down. His muscle shirt clung tightly against his eight-pack, the thick, hard mounds marking the fabric every time he went up. Rep after rep went, he was working at a moderately fast pace, executing the correct exercise for over fifty times before taking a small rest and going for fifty more, then fifty more... he stopped at five hundred, only to flip over and begin with his push-ups.

A pair of early-work-out girls were just passing by, drinking their recovery drinks as they casually chatted. The bunny girl stopped her friend, an alligator chick, to point at the hard-working blue dragon. They both purred in delight at the sight of his rump as it went up and down alongside its owner. They pointed at him and admired him silently as he pushed up and down, using his massive biceps and forearms to carry the exercise out. He did sets of a hundred at a time, and whilst he was focused in doing it right it was as if he couldn't bother to pay attention to the half a dozen on-lookers that were mesmerized by his intense-looking warm-up and incredible body flexing each time he would go down.

By the three hundredth rep, Mar began using only one arm, tying the free one on his back. He pushed up and down with the same arm for 50 reps and changed to the other one for 50 more; he continued this for the next 300 reps until he'd achieved a round six hundred. He pushed himself hard enough to bounce himself back on his feet and took a deep breathe, briefly closing his eyes as he relished the pleasurable feeling of his muscles hot and ready for some REAL work out. He flexed and stretched, making sure he wouldn't cramp himself on the go. This elicited a row of whistles and naughty comments from his recently formed group of admirers behind him.

Mar's eyes opened as he realized those had been intended to him and turned around, looking down at the females of various races and types gathered together, all of their eyes looking directly at his tensed up pectorals, abs or biceps, as if eyeing him hungrily. He flashed them a grin and turned around completely, arching his arms inwards to give them a little display of his hardened arm muscle as a tease. The girls squealed in delight, some more than others.

Satisfied from the reaction, Mar picked one from the group... the alligator girl. She bounced happily Mar's way as the other five let out small sighs or groans from disappointment. "Shall we work out together? What's your name?" asked Mar in his deep, seducing voice.

The alligator girl introduced herself as Lola. She was six foot three and sported a very nice feminine, yet athletic figure. She was a pale shade of green and yellow in the front for scales and had a semi-long mane of red hair. "I'm pleased to meet you," she said, putting emphasis in the last word as she tightly cuddled to his arm.

"Pleasure's all mine," he said, also putting emphasis on his last word. He quickly drew her away from the crowd and over to the weights. "You come here often?" he casually asked as he walked away from her to begin setting his dumbells up.

"I know I should, now," the female reptile flirted, making Mar chuckle, "Hey, that's over five hundred pounds... Isn't that enough already?" she observed with a blink of surprise. Even though he was and looked so massive, was it even possible to lift that much...? Then Lola was even more surprised as Mar nonchalantly continued adding more and more weight, already gathering a ton on each dumbell. "Oh my..."

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. What do you work out with usually?" Mar then asked, snapping Lola back to reality. She smiled at his generosity but decided to go for the five pound dumbells that didn't need to be set up.

"Thanks... So what are we going to do, hmm?" asked Lola, once more making it sure he heard "we". Mar smiled and demonstrated by doing an open fly, when she was able to see his massive shoulders flex powerfully as he worked his delthoids. "O-ooohh.." she oogled, finding his exercising sexy.

Mar winked down at her with a smirk and nodded her way, "Your turn. Let's do it rythmically."

Lola quickly complied and, walking next to Mar, they began working in synch to entertain themselves as they chatted. Lola's attention continued being subverted by her staring at his bulging pectorals, the mounds of muscle stretching his shirt, his biceps bulging out even more as his arms pulled the incredibly heavy dumbells and of course his shoulder muscles working out. "Do you study, or do you work?" the stud asked.

"Waitress at the Cat Cafe, all year. It's my day off today though," Lola grinned a bit, working on her flights very well. Mar observed her intently, assuming she was a regular whenever she wasn't working. But wait, that name was familiar...

"Oh!" the dragon exclaimed, "That's where my sister works. You know her? She's my twin, wears glasses...?"

"Huuuh? She's YOUR sister? Hm... little Dot?" Lola repeated, as if trying to convince herself. She looked up past his pectorals and marveled at the resemblance in their facial features. Both had rounded, soft snouts and deep blue eyes. He smirked a bit, nodding. "Wow, heh. Now I can see the resemblance!" she grinned, "She's a hard worker y'know. We share the same shift, but she's set to have her day off tomorrow... pity huh? We could've all worked out today..."

"She's not the type," Mar chuckled, amused by the conversation, "But hey, am I glad we had our days off the same day. I didn't think I'd find such a beauty today... mark me a lucky dragon," he smirked, making Lola blush slightly. She was obviously attracted to him but seemed to be getting infatuated by his casual way of speaking without reservation. "You free tonight?" he bluntly asked, making her widen her eyes. She looked back at him since her eyes had again fallen to his biceps and smiled wide.

"Mrr..." she purred at him in response, Mar grinned. "I think I can make room in my schedule..." she winked at him, licking her lips.

"Sweet. Gimme your number..." said the large dragon, taking out his phone, a custom-larger model for big people like him. Lola could be seen taking pleasure out of giving Mar her digits, and he knew it. He already had something to do in the night.

The rest of the morning was spent mingling with the alligator girl. She followed him to every work out until she was exhausted. Mar saw her off into the girls' lockers room and remained to finish his own routine. Shoulders, legs, laterals and triceps... he only had his pectorals left.

He went to the bench and prepared his barbell, adding weight after weight until he was satisfied. Mar astonished some onlookers as he finished preparing four tons of weight for himself. The gym was well equipped, the barbells could resist over ten tons, but Mar was being light today; he hadn't come for a while now after all, there was no sense in rushing.

He sat down at the bench and then laid on his muscular back, grabbing the sides of the bar before taking a brief moment to psyche himself. Mar smiled confidently and gripped tightly, the veins on his vascular arms starting to appear and bulge as blood rushed to his muscles, his chest expanding as he lifted the four tons as high as his arms would allow before he allowed it to descend onto his massive pectorals, stopping mere inches from it. He grunted and snorted, pushing it up with a grunt of effort. "I've been lazy, I guess..." he thought to himself, deciding to crank up his strength to do another rep, then pull it back down. He benched the ridiculously heavy barbell again and again, keeping his focus into not messing up his training. He breathed correctly, the world around him disappearing as only the iron he wanted to beat existed for him. He pushed up and pulled down repeatedly, his biceps and pectorals explosively bulging as he put more and more effort into doing the reps.

"Sixty-nine..." he gasped, eyes intently focused. Continuing, he could notice his strength failing him as he approached a hundred. He decided he would stop at ninety, rest, and then do ninety more.

People didn't expect him to stop at ninety, but were even more surprised as he began from scratch again only after a single minute of rest. Mar put all his effort into benching, and his muscles responded by exerting as much force as they could, his body starting to finally sweat from the swell work out. By the end of it, the upper side of his muscle shirt was damp with sweat, testament of the sheer amount of strength he had just exerted. "Mmph..." he gave a last grunt, "Ninety..." and rested the barbell in its place.

Being careful not to knock his head onto the barbell, he skipped off the bench and stretched, eliticing a "Ooooh..." from his watchers, which he ignored. He looked at his cell phone and realized it already was almost 11. Looking down at his claws and sweaty body though he decided it was time for a second shower... This time in the gym locker room.

----------------------

Naughty time, next time. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-15-2012, 11:52 PM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-16-2012, 11:08 PM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-18-2012, 12:32 AM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-19-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-19-2012, 11:12 PM
RE: A Day Off. (Series) - by DragonMasterX - 02-20-2012, 11:49 PM