Join our server on Discord

LIFE
OOC: time to end this beuty of a story and turn it into an RP and what better of a day to do it then on a friday and like i said it will finish today so it will finish with a chessy they lived happy ever after and of corse as appoligies for the crappy ending i will accept and request for a sequel if you so wish but if not it will be a crappy ending but then agen it might not end if it go's into an RP which it is going to the will be a a continued story that will keep going i hope also be aware that when i make this RP its going to containe this story as a introduction to how i get to wherever i go and to join you have to make up your own starting town and where you go and if i get 2 charectures i will start (from differnt ppl so at least 1 each form 2 ppl) and see where it gos from there so any way thats anoth from me lets get this going.

IC:

"oh really" said linda." well i dont think we are done here" said the seductive dragoness indicating to garrets obviouse errection.

garret blushed slightly and nodded he began taking his cloths off one by one putting on a bit of a show till he was naked and his 6 inch member was clearly vissable and throbbing for need of release.

"ohhh not bad for someone so young could be better but im sure i can squeze to fit it snuggly, well what are you waiting for come here big boy" said linda haveing lost all her shyness with her lust.

and with this notion garret climbed ontop of her slightly aiming his member at her slick entrance slowly pushing the throbbing man-hood into the darking abyess that was linda's slit he then began to slowly hump into her ocasionly changieing speeds but after this got boreing for the couple of minutes it was done garret incressed his speed linda was almost purreing giving such subtle moans and roars of pleasure and garret once agen increassed his speed this time grunting from the effort, the feeling was incredible linda wanted more of it her lust clouding her mind she began humping back and bucked getting closer and closer to ther climax garret was nearlly at his limit he was trying hard to hold back and just when he thought he couldent linda orgasmed for the 3rd time sending slick, wet jucies running all along garrets thiges and after another 30 seconds garret released his seed into linda's accepting pussy she milked him for all he was worth as he spasemed slightly from the release they wher ein bliss enjoying there afterglow.

and there they lay for 5 minutes at their peeks but then linda turned her head at garret and nuzzled him and she wisperd "i love you garret" and garret replied "i love you too" and with that they both fell asleep in each others arms... (wait for it)

and they lived happy ever after (untill a possible sequel or the RP)

the end

whooo

yeah

booya

awsome

yeh

meh

here is the link to the RP enjoy
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
LIFE - by acejt - 01-30-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 01-31-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-02-2012, 02:54 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-03-2012, 02:56 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-04-2012, 03:08 AM
RE: LIFE - by sexydigiboi - 06-03-2012, 07:07 AM