Join our server on Discord

LIFE
OOC: today is the day i get up to date and nearlly finish this fiction that will be re-transferd into an RP and im happy to be able to do this

WARNING-the following text contains mild unbirthing and lots of lust drivin sex enjoy!
p.s if you are not of a proper age to read this fiction pls leave now that age would be 18 if your asking.

IC:

it had been a full month now since the battle between linda and garret and linda had looked after garret for the first week intill he got enough energy to look after himself and the week after that he was back to full and he has been living with linda ever since but still craving adventure had a reason to leave though has not yet will do in the future but since his and linda's new understanding of each other they have been drawn closer to each other and now hunt for deer 3 times a week.

garret was in the middle of a forest with linda the sun was beating down on them but they were blessed by the cool careseing breeze coming from the sea to the south, as linda hunted with garret she began to think."(oh garret you are such a nice creature i wish you would stay longer i know that even if i keep begging you to stay like i have been that you would leave anyway if only you felt the same way as i do)" linda thought but just as she was going to continue her chain of thought garret spoke up.

"umm,linda" garret said shyly.

linda was a bit starltled garrets very voice made this mighty dragon weak at the knees"uhh,umm yes garret" she said in her useal gentle but almost seductive tone she knew this was it that he would finally figure out that she loved him and he would be replulsed by this and leave she closed her eye's and waited for the enevitable doom.

"would you mind if i stay longer" garret said with hope somehow worrid that she may say no he dident know why but over the past month he had really liked linda and really really like her he dident know what it was but he cared for her more then he had ever cared for anyone in his life and he almost dident want to leave but he dident want to impose either it was a diffucult situation and he too gripped his teeth awaiting his doom.

linda was astonished she had expected the worst but got the best he wanted to stay longer but this confussed her she was under the impression that she was actully begging him to stay not him staying because he wanted to she felt so happy she could burst but then she relised that he was waiting for an answer and so she gave one.

"yes garret i would be delighted for you to stay longer in fact stay as long as you like" said linda with glee.

garret fell over at this answer astonished that she agreed to let him stay its not everyday that you meet a nice stranger who lets you live with them for over a month but then agen this is no longer a stranger but a close friend maybe more garret dident know yet but his thoughts where cut off when he found that his body moved on his own and within seconds he found himself hugging linda.

linda blushed at the warmth she felt when garret made contact with her she felt wonderfull she loved him that was mainly why but she cherished every second he spent hugging her it was unexpected but she certinly didnt object to it she was a bit shocked though at the sudden gesture.

garret could feel linda's body it was warm and frendly though hard and rough her scales were white diamonds with red around the lower egdge of each one and to garret they where like perfect jewles in his eyes but his consciose took over as he went to pull away and apoligies.

"im sorr..." garret was cut off when linda had pressed her snout agenst garrets lips and began kissing him garret was shocked but rather then pull away he began to kiss back and he really enjoyed it the kiss seemed to go on forever but garret needed air as did linda and so he was first to break this kiss but as he did something that had been bothering him clicked.

linda looked the most embaressed she now relised that she had blown her chance with garret but ruching in she knew she shouldent of done what she did and decided she should appoliges though expecting the inevitable doom that was too come."im sorry garret i shoul..." linda was cut off this time by garret.

"no linda dont appoligies im glad you did it" garret said with a beaming smile on his face.

linda was in shock she was utterly confussed."what arnt you going to shout at me call me names never talk to me agen or anything like that". questiond linda.

"now why should i do something like that linda but besides i should be thanking you for that kiss it made me finally reliase something that has been bugging me for some time." garret calmly and cooly replied.

"ohh and what would this thing that has been bugging you be" linda asked with curiosity.

"well i was wondering why i was staying with you if i came here to explore and go on an adventure"garret explained.

"and what was the answer"said linda eagerly.

"well i found that my adventure was right in front of me"said garret cleverly.

linda was confussed agen"im sorry but what do you mean"linda asked puzzled.

"it was you, you are my adventure" garret said with romance in his voice."and i love you".
and at thouse very words time stood still as though nothing could come between them at that moment nothing matter not war not reality not the petty problems of mortal men not even the gods could have any effect on these two time was theres and it stopped for them.

suddenly garret found himself pulled into an embrace from linda and almost at the same time his mouth invadeded by a lust drivin tounge and as garret began to involve his tounge a firey battle began in their mouths each tounge fighting for dominence in this passion filled kiss and after a while garret found that his tounge was nothing comapred to this dragons and he soon found that linda had pushed her tounge part way down garrets throught which was a massive turn on and after a while of this garret fond himself ontop of linda and he broke the kiss.

"please garret please use your tounge on me" linda pleaded.

garret was all too happy to oblige and he slid down to between lindas dragon legs and sat on her tail and took a good luck at her she had quite a large labia it was glisting and full of life and the aroma was all too much soon garret began to carese it he started by placeing both hands on either side of the lushes lips and taking teaseing licks around the outside and inside edges of them he kept this up for a good three minutes before linda began to buck agenst garrets face so he figured that he should move on and with that he began his assult on the inside of lindas pink flesh he stuck his tounge in and gave a few flicks to her clit which was driving linda crazy but it was not enough for her she needed more.

"deeper garret deeeeeppper i need more yes yes more" linda begged and with that garret pushed his face into the waiting lips which was all to easy givin linda's size but he was carefull not to push to hard he dident want to be lost forever which these lips could easily achive.

but this was also not enough for linda and in her passion drivin lust she began to curl the end of her tail and push it on the back of garrets head.

garret felt an increasing preasure on the back of his head and within a few seconds his whole head was consumeded by the envoloping slit but he kept up his pleasureing hearing the roaring of linda knowing she was close as she began to slowly tighten in anticipation.

apon this tightness garret increased his efforts ten-fold and began licking more vigerosly then ever.apon linda feeling this increased tempo it became all to much for her and she tightend up and gave a mighty roar with some fire erupting from her mouth and she had her first orgasm in a long time.

when linda orgasemed her tenseing had caused garret's shoulders to be sucked into her slit and with the added jucies garret found himself slideing deeper into linda. linda however was too buesy enjoying her afterglow to notice and it wasent untill garret mentiond that she noticed where her lover was.

"umm linda this is really nice in all but would you mind helping me out" garret asked.

it was just in time too because just as linda wrapped her tail around garrets feet his feet and linda'a tail dissaperd inside her if she had not grabbed him when she did he wouldve been lost forever.

but as linda began pulling garret out in gave her much pleaser so much so that she began pulling him pack in then out then in then out and repeating and after 10 more minutes of this she had her second orgasm nearlly loosing garret forever but then finally pulling him out. he was soaking wet his cloths compleatly soaked through with linda's love juice's.

linda chuckled lightly at the thought of where garret had been and how he looked because of it."i really enjoyed that garret" giggled linda.

"well as a matter of fact so did i linda" garret smiled and chuckled along as well.

OOC: so this is part 1 of the sex scene between garret and linda and once the sex scene is finished i will make this an rp and have differnt adventures from here if you want a sequel i would be only happy to oblige nearlly as happy as garret after all any writting experience i get will help me be a better writter till then seeya

i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
LIFE - by acejt - 01-30-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 01-31-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-02-2012, 02:54 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-03-2012, 02:56 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-04-2012, 03:08 AM
RE: LIFE - by sexydigiboi - 06-03-2012, 07:07 AM