Join our server on Discord

LIFE
OOC: its that time agen dear readers its time to continue this story after this next post i will be one post away from catching up to where i left off so without further a do lets get it on!

garret was dreaming he was still alive his vission a blur his surrounding foggy his nerves tingled his muscles ached in places's he never knew he had but after a while his vision came back to him and as he looked around he found himself in a cave and coverd with bear pelts and his own body bandedged there was a small camp fire in the middle of the cave and his head was sore.

but just when he was about to get up to explore he finally noticed one very importent thing in the cave the very thing he had been sleeping on

a dragon

as he jumped off the mighty beast it awoke but garret was supprised when the response from the beast was one that was smooth and reasureing.

"oh so your finally awake". said the dragoness in her groggynes from her sleep."oh im terribley sorry we havent been properly introduced my name is linda and this is my home".said linda

garret was confussed the very same dragon that had attacked him was now being nice? this had to be some kind of trick.

"of forgive me you must be awefully confussed, well let me explain after your amazing stunt you pulled off you fainted and i thought that the least i could do is help you recover and so i brought you here." said the rather charming dragoness.

"oh so is everything ok i mean i did fight you and all". said garret with cation in his voice.

"oh no no it is i who must apoligise you see you did try to appolagise before you fought me and i wouldent listien being the stubbern dragoness after all its not everyday that a mere mortal would approch a dragon without intent to try and kill it now". said linda with honesty in her voice.

"i soppose" garret said while looking out the mouth of the cave it was pitch black proberly midnight and it was raining and in garrets state of recovery he would not be able to leave for a couple of weeks.

linda picked up on this and explained "oh no im afraid you wont be able to leave here for at least two weeks after what ever it was that you did yesterday, and speaking of that you look differnt then any mortal i have ever seen your not from around here are you?" linda said questioningly.

and with that garret began to explain to her that he was actully from a differnt plan of existence that he was a shifter and that he had left seeking adventure and he explained fully up intill how he got to his fight with her.

OOC: right next post will mean i am up to date as the next post was the last post i did before i lost the story also if you want to know anything about this race shifter which is one that i made up you will find all the information right here enjoy and seeya next time
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
LIFE - by acejt - 01-30-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 01-31-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-02-2012, 02:54 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-03-2012, 02:56 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-04-2012, 03:08 AM
RE: LIFE - by sexydigiboi - 06-03-2012, 07:07 AM