Join our server on Discord

LIFE
OOC: ok i think i have calmed down enough to try this agen i am going to write it the same as i did before to thye best of my memory so if its not the same as anyone who read it remembers im sorry but thats not my fault i made it from scratch no plans just type and see where it takes me so its hard to copy it it was all from sper of the moment stuff lets do this
p.s i intend to transfer it back to an RP when i have finished it as long as it doesent get deleated before then that way if you liked the story you can get involved that was allways my plan.

IC:
Garret had no idea where he was he knew not which way was north all he knew was that he was spinning and falling and if he hadent grabbed his sword when he did he would of lost it and his swords where one of the last things he had left but just as he was getting used to falling he reached a painfull and abrupt stop."ahhhhh,oof".garret shouted as he hit something hard but not being intrested in what it was he stood up and took a look around.

as he turned around he saw that he was high up proberly a mountine of some sort but to his excitment he noticed tree's lots and lots of tree's all around his he had succeded he had finally got where he attempted to all his work had paid off."oh my god it actully worked i did it im her im in middle earth finally,yes,yes yes yes yes,YES WHOOHOOOOOO"garret said jumping in his obviouse excitement.

but suddenly garret stoped jumping and screaming becuse the ground started to move he had lernt about earthquakes before but he never knew that they where so vicouse and then he looked down and he saw that the ground was white with bits of red and small diamound shaped tiles and then it dawned on him that what it was he was standing on.

a dragon

garret froze in fear and suddenly the head of the dragon curled up and its deep blue eyes pireced garret and it saw his fear regardless of how much he was trying to hide it and with one swift move garret was sent flying of the dragon from a mere swipe of the tail which sent him crashing into a nearby rock that was peaking up of the summet. the impact of garret hitting the rock caused a large crack and a dent in the rock and a lot of pain from garret proberly a cracked rib but not bad enough that he couldent run,jump or fight.

garret got up slowly from being winded and tryed to catch his breath when the tail swang his way agen luckly garret just caught his breath in time to duck the giant tail as it hit agenst the rock nearly shattering it with the force. garret stood up putting his hand in front of him in a surrendering way and began trying to reason with the dragon as he dodged another tail swing."hay,hay please stop im sorry". garret pleaded but his continued speach only infereated the dragon more and the dragon began swinging its tail more vioently and apon seeing this garret re-doubled his efforts of redemption."please cant we work this out like civalised, umm men and dragon?" garret begged but this had finally pushed the dragon over and it turned to face garret and inhaled deeply but apon seeing this garret ducked behind the perkerd up rock which he was supprised to see still standing and the dragon exhaled quickly just as garret ducked behind the rock rushing itself trying to catch garret out.

garret sighed with relief as he found himself still alive but feeling the imense heat from behind him that was practicly melting the rock but he then smelt something cooking and when he looked down he found that his left foot was on fire at this he quickly stood up and began franticly patting his foot and blowing at it but as he finished putting the fire out of his foot he turned his head to see the dragon with its head tilted in confussion and also that the rock had been compleatly melted.

garret gave a weak smile at his embarresment and drew both his swords being as rash as he was only he would have it in him to challenge a dragon as he saw that the only way he would get out if this alive would be through this dragon.

when the dragon saw him draw his swords it began to think."(hmm who is this mortal he certinly dosent die easy and yet he still thinks he has a chance agenst me how dare he)" thought that dragon in pure dissbelief.

garret then began to run at the dragon but to no avail as just when he was about to attack the dragon he saw the tail flick at him and he had just enough time to say one thing before he was sent skywards."oh shit,ahhhhhhhh" garret shouted before sent flying up in the air with just enough time to be caught by a flying dragons mouth but when the dragon went to swallow it found that somthing sharp was stopping it from closeing its mouth.

garret was crouched in the dragons mouth with his swords agenst the dragons tounge and roof of its mouth."OH NO YOU DONT YOU ARE NOT GOING TO FUCKING EAT ME NOT TODAY" garret shouted in his adrenilin filled rage. but the dragon wasent going to give up either and began trying to bonce garret on its tounge so that garret would loose his grip but garret knew he couldent stay like this for long and so began to cast a spell. "FUS" garret roared and all the energy went into his soul."ROH" garret shouted and he focused the energy."DOAH" garret screamed and the sky began to burn."STRUAH" garret shouted as though he where insulting the gods themselves and at this the sky lit up in a firery rage of fire and lighting and soon the dragon found itself being struck by lightning it was causeing it grate pain but through sheer determination the dragon held its victem in its cage.

garret knew this was not perminate and knew he had to do something before the spell lost effect and suddenly an idea sprung into garrets mind and with that garret put his plan into action he began to put all the preasure on the clamping jaws onto his shoulders and began to move towards the edge of the jaw and soon he had one arm outside the mouth and all that could be heard was the the crackleing sky the roar of a dragon and the groan of strain on the man.

then next thing that happen was a blur garret had useed his free hand to swing out of the jaw of the dragon and was now on its head and the dragon had bitten down hard on nothing and was confused."(this mortal how can it be this mortal is estonishing how can he still be alive)" the dragon thought to itself but soon its thoughts where blackend by garret repeatidly punding with all his force on the dragons skull to such an extent that the dragon was knocked out temporly and began to fall from 20,000 feat at such speed that impact was confirmed.

at esactly 10,000 feat the dragon woke up to find itself falling so fast that even if it pulled up it wouldstill hit the ground and die at this it finally spoke up."so mortal i guess you finally won you are proberly the first mortal to ever defeat a dragon in a fight and i belive you are truely worthy of being called a dragon slayer" said a feminen voice which garret picked up on.

"wait, wait your a girl.. forget it it doesent matter now we have to get out of this mess." garret explained.

"but its no use i cant pull up in time we must be 5,000 feat away and we cant survive that impact" the dragoness pleaded as they got closer and closer to death which smiled at them from the ground.

"OH YES WE CAN" garret shouted and with enough time to shout once more he screamed."FUS" and they both stopped compleatly at 10 feat from death by impact and then gently fell. garret with a weak smile on his face then fainted from the use of such a powerful spell it had taken a lot out of him but mainly from being 10 feat from death and the dragoness however did not faint just getting over the shock instead."who is this mortal who saved us both he is truely a strange one".

OOC: part 1 complate i would say now i have to finish part 2 and after that it will transfere this into an RP that you yes you can join in on YAY! i have nearlly caught up to where i left off. untill next time seeya.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
LIFE - by acejt - 01-30-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 01-31-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-02-2012, 02:54 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-03-2012, 02:56 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-04-2012, 03:08 AM
RE: LIFE - by sexydigiboi - 06-03-2012, 07:07 AM