Join our server on Discord

LIFE
this was origenoliy an RP that i made a week ago but to find it deleated after i had written a page of hardwork which made the RP turn into a fiction story so i have decided to re-write it as one to the best of my ability it will be updated daily if i can manage it and if it gets deleated before its finished it would proberly put me off RP's and fanfiction for the rest of my life as it really upset me that my first RP that had only been up for a week with no players and a page of hard worked story by me which wasent finished had been deleated. so wish me luck. i have allready complained maybe it can be restored if not il just have to redo it ALL OVER AGEN yay!!

here i go

IC:

Garret was close now he could sense it he was approching the area where his plane ended and the mortal one began, as he approched the ice began to dissapere and he reached a cave which was small on the outside but much differnt on the inside.

it was huge with a strange stone sturcture in the middle after looking around to see if he had been followed he unseathed one of his dual blades "nightfire" which are mainly named becuse of there enchantment that burns allthings the cause to bleed but only in moonlight but they also have an electrical enchantment on them that worked all time round.

"hmm it should be around here somewhere" garret said while searching the cave for a certain feature."ahh there it is" said garret as he finally found what he sought, it was a thine line in the back of the cave that was actully a lot that if met by a weapon wileded by thouse worthy to leave would open a portal to where ever they desierd.

after finding it garret walked over to it and inserted one of his blades into it, it fitted perfectly. "yes, it fits" garret said in a gleefull tone. "i guess what thouse scrolls said was right
he then stepped back waiting for the portal to open but it dident. he tilted his head in puzzlement before remembering something he picked up in the restrited section of the libery.
"ahh,what was it now, oh yeah thats right, if the portal does not open you can nudge it with a certine spell." luckly for garret he made sure he learnt the spell when he stole that scroll.

but he hid it somewhere in the librery and by the time they found it his trap would go off and he would be free from his burdens.just at that moment one of his elder leaders was looking for him.

*****librey change scene********

"now where is that boy he is allways causeing some sort of mischief and where is that damned scroll." it dident take long for the elder to realise where the scroll had gone.
"oh god, he's taken it by god he has really done it this time." said the elder in pure astonishment and worry."that scroll contains the secrets of the gate and i bet he dident even read all of it, he has no idea what kind of danger he is in." something elese then also clicked for the elder."wait why would he want that scroll, of dear me this is bad he is going to use the gate, the gate that hasent been used for other a milenia, oh i must go seek the conciel for this and have a meeting." but just as he said thouse very words he had activated the trap that garret had set to help him escape.

and at that moment a lightning bold shot down from space into the librery setting a large section of books on fire which would require imediet attention."ohh deary me, he's done it agen"said the elder with a sigh.

*******back at the gate scene change*****

"now what was that word" said garret poundering the thought "oh yeah" said garret finally realiseing the incantation required for the gate if not working the first time. he then steped further back and drew up power from the center of himself and his very sould and expressed it in the word."FUS" garret shouted and the air around him began to twist and a strange blue light aura apperd around him "RO" garret continued his chant and this time lightning began to crackel in the background some of which serged into his own body he channled the power to his inner self and his very sould befor finally pushing it in a force when he shouted his last word "DOAH" and all the energy in the sky and around him began to burn and shot striaght towards his sword.

***5 minutes later***

the sky settled and all was still then suddenly the slot in the cave turned and a thud and the sound of cogs began to echo in the cave before a sudden spark appered in the center of the room which then expanded to fill the rock formation garret stood in awe for a second at the purple inter plane portal to a whole new dimension he was amazed he then relized that he had to think of where he wanted to go."oh right, he then closed his eyes and thought he thought of trees and forests he had seen in the books he had as a kid and of the dirt roads and the little towns and suddenly he found himself being pulled apon by a slowly greatining force and suddenly grabed his sword just intime to be sucked into the portal to another demension.

OOC: i will continue this soon as long as it does not get deleated
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
LIFE - by acejt - 01-30-2012, 11:51 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 01-31-2012, 11:55 PM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-02-2012, 02:54 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-03-2012, 02:56 AM
RE: LIFE - by acejt - 02-04-2012, 03:08 AM
RE: LIFE - by sexydigiboi - 06-03-2012, 07:07 AM