Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC:

cautiously he proceeds inwards as he heads towards the barkeep hopeing to find a room for the night his eyes darting back and forth as thouse stares unsettle him even the barkeep stares as he approchs while polishing a tankerd. "ummm" garret stutters nervouse becuse of the prying eyes around him.. "..c..ca..can i.." he starts but is soon cut off "have a room?" the barkeep says in a gruff cold and unwelcomeing voice. "y..yeah!" garret speaks up in surprise. "sure...if you got the gold we got the room but dont be expecting nuffin fancy ye hear!" he says in a firm loud tone. "uhh u..understood..i..im not sure how to pay you..b..but will these do?" he says as he soon hands over a large coinpurse filled with otherworldly gems most likely worth a fortune in the blackmarket due to there rarity however in the genral publics eyes not even worth anything becuse something that dosent have a value in one world is useless. "..w..what is this!!" the barkeep shouts knocking away the bag. "i..i i just thought!" garret trys to defend himself as he steps back startled. "YOU THOUGHT WRONG!! i dont want your useless gems! I NEED GOLD!" he shouts in anger. "b..but i dont have any!!" garret says in a despirate tone. "then GET OUT!" roars the barkeep and after that quick muttering and raised voices is heard within the inn from the outside and suddenly a strange young shifter is seen being thrown out the door and his coinpurse thrown shortly here after beside him on the doorstep. "oww...." garret mutters rubbing his head.."guess ill have to sleep in the streets tonight...." he says as he walks down the road thouse eyes still following him....
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP) - by acejt - 06-19-2013, 06:00 AM