Join our server on Discord

My life.....well here goes
My life has been through a long period of pain, when I had 6 months before my 18th birthday thats when it all the memories came crashing down and even more things got worst!

My mum is an alcoholic, she has a boyfriend and I can't go near her, court order for her not to be 3 miles from me.

My dad he is the druggie and an alcoholic, I dont see him since my mum and dad got divorced. He has now got a new misses and he has got her pregnant. He has been disowned by me, and his mum and the rest of the family.

My two sisters, the first one tired to kill me and her and her boyfriend has got a court order to stay 10 miles away from me.
.................................................................................

All of the above hit back at me 6 months before my 18th birthday, I have been having bad nightmares and flashbacks about all the bad things that has happened to me.

I can't stand it anymore, I have been in hospital many times because I have tired to kill my self. The only person who has stopped me is my boyfriend, we have been together for over a year.

I need to have some advice as counselling, is not working for me any more. My depression hit the roof this week and I need help.

Messages In This Thread
My life.....well here goes - by Raven - 01-15-2012, 09:12 AM
RE: My life.....well here goes - by Wisemon - 01-22-2012, 11:50 AM
RE: My life.....well here goes - by Raven - 01-22-2012, 08:49 PM
RE: My life.....well here goes - by MasterZero - 01-23-2012, 08:33 AM
RE: My life.....well here goes - by Raven - 01-26-2012, 08:23 AM
RE: My life.....well here goes - by MasterZero - 01-27-2012, 09:29 AM
RE: My life.....well here goes - by acejt - 02-01-2012, 12:34 AM