Join our server on Discord

Fallout 3 RP?
In an effort to get off my lazy ass, generate site traffic that ISN'T some robot trying to get you to enlarge your penis, and to get back into the swing of RPing, I figured I'd give this a shot.

I picked up Fallout 3 awhile back, but raged constantly when inside the vault. Tedium irritates me. Once I got outside, it turned out to be rather fun.

I also noticed that a fair amount of my furry friends have played the game, as well, and enjoy it as much as I do.

So, what I propose, is this:

- a furry RP, based in the world of the wastland

- you can be a human, ghoul, mutant, furry, whatever.

- where the furries came from? who knows? it's been 200 years since the war, Maybe some settlement out there got irradiated, got a wild hair up their butts, and decided to breed with animals. I dunno, use your imagination.

- You can be a settler, a wastelander, a trader, a salvager, slaver, merc, BOS, Enclave, but not a vault dweller if you choose furry. It would be easier to explain how a furry came to be in the irradiated wastelands than how a half-human, half-animal creature ended up inside a vault that was sealed for 200 years.[/size]

- Please, if at all possible, refrain from using super-powerful weapons. Really, what's the fun in an rp where one guy gets the 1-shot kill and the rest of us don't get squat?

The rest of the forum rules apply. I'll see about setting things up if I receive enough interest.

Feel free to ask about anything I forgot to mention.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan

Messages In This Thread
Fallout 3 RP? - by Bee - 12-16-2011, 09:14 AM
RE: Fallout 3 RP? - by Ferro Cordis - 12-16-2011, 12:33 PM
RE: Fallout 3 RP? - by Shadowknight - 12-18-2011, 08:28 AM
RE: Fallout 3 RP? - by Bee - 12-18-2011, 09:31 AM