Join our server on Discord

Amor (Matt Ishida & Lord Patamon)
This is a twin RPG between me and Lord Patamon. Yes it will contain quite the romantic plot lol, just to let you all know xD. No-one post here. thank you very much.

Let's get the party started.

======================

There were echoes of footsteps across the rocky floor and corridors of the castle. "Why had the prince to be so rebel." A voice asks to no-one in particular, followed by a heavy sigh. "I get headaches just to even think about it." It wouldn't be long the footsteps along with the comments would be come to an alt as the person stood silently for a moment in front of the prince's chambers. "I hate this..." The sorceress thought for herself on how she was turning so hard, a task that would be supposed to be so simple in the first place. The sorceress is a young blue wolfess, with a long blue hair and crystal blue eyes. Despite her tender weak appearance, she was more than met the eye.

Taking a moment, she then lifts her paw up only to knock gently at the prince's door. "My prince, may I come in?" She asked in a polite way, while in her mind trying to organize her thoughts. Shiva had an affinity for the prince, after all she educated him as best as she could on the art of magic. Even though she is the same age as him, she knew well her place and she constantly reminded herself of her own role in that play.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
Amor (Matt Ishida & Lord Patamon) - by Yoosei - 07-18-2011, 11:00 AM
RE: Amor (Matt Ishida & Lord Patamon) - by Yoosei - 07-19-2011, 08:49 AM
RE: Amor (Matt Ishida & Lord Patamon) - by Yoosei - 07-19-2011, 01:20 PM