Join our server on Discord

Close-Knit Family (Matt Ishida/Kyosan RP)
Once feeling the dragon's tail attempt to tease the vixen as well, Lorien smirks softly, moving her hips away from his body only to give enough freedom for the dragon to tease her as well. "Oh and what I am doing is it so bad?" She asks teasingly while moving her upper body in order to rub her wonderful mounds against his back which made the vixen moan softly. Lorien clearly was enjoying herself and just teasing him, was arousing her and that was more than noticeably. The girl's body screamed for attention.

"Mmnh...I think I'm going to give him a little more motivation. I hope this works." In her mind, Lorien had thought of something she definitely wanted to try out with Kurtz, in hopes it would work as she suspected. Slowly, her paw moved down to his rear end and caress it softly before she showed him how naughty she could be. Grinning darkly, she brings a digit to his tailhole and trails teasingly around it before gently inserting it inside and wiggle it softly. In her mind, she giggled. "I wonder if it will get him all wild now." Lorien felt ever so naughty by having such thoughts but at the moment she didn't care.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Close-Knit Family (Matt Ishida/Kyosan RP) - by Yoosei - 07-21-2011, 08:37 AM