Join our server on Discord

Close-Knit Family (Matt Ishida/Kyosan RP)
OOC: Awesome. I feel proud of myself xD

IC:

As soon as Kurtz arched his head back, Lorien took that chance to nuzzle his neck softly yet teasingly. "I know I am so sneaky." She slowly moves a paw up to his chest, caressing it gently, easily noticeably how much she loves the feeling of his well built chest. "But aww... Why do you say I am naughty?" Lorien asks teasingly while smirking. She well knew how naughty she was being, and even press her mounds even more against his back, while rubbing her nether region against his rear end. Lorien had to admit it was really arousing to have all her body rubbing against Kurtz's scaly one. For her, their wet bodies together like that was arousing, erotic even.

Lorien knew how to be teasing. She had gotten that trait from her mother Yoosei and she well knew how to make use of it whenever she would feel up to the challenge. She would take advantages even of things she would know it would arouse the green dragon. One of them, would be of her nearing her muzzle to his ear and letting out soft moans. The green vixen hoping to easily getting the stunt dragon eager for some action.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

Messages In This Thread
RE: Close-Knit Family (Matt Ishida/Kyosan RP) - by Yoosei - 07-21-2011, 05:02 AM