Join our server on Discord

Digital Blast RP
Alrighty then! X3 I loves me my Yaoi. I like Yuri and Straight stuff too, sure, but darnit if I don't love me my Yaoi! X3

EDIT: Here's my profile!

Digimon/Nick (optional): Gazimon/ "Jester" or simply "Gazz"

Line:

Forced Evolution - [Note: This happens when Gazimon is forced to Digivolve when he's not ready to, and while heavily damaged/close to death. This can also be brought on by his tamer using a prototype Transcend Chip for her digivice that forcefully digivolves him.] Gazimon (Rookie), MadLeomon (Champion), MadLeomon: Armed Mode (Ultimate), Madleomon: Final Mode (Mega).

Natural Evolution - [Note: This happens when Gazimon digivolves on his own free will.] Gazimon (Rookie), Leomon (Champion), GrapLeomon (Ultimate), BanchoLeomon (Mega).

Tamer Name: Cassidy Cain

Tamer Pic: "Don't disappoint me, Gazz."

Age/Gender: 17/Female

Tamer Bio: Cassidy was a spoiled, rich girl who got anything she wanted. She received Gazimon when she was just 5 years old, and she treated him like a toy, always dressing him up and making him play, and abusing him if he doesn't act the way she wants him to. When she heard about the DigiDome, she immediately wanted to join in and put Gazimon to the test. But he had no idea how to fight, and it infuriated her. She hired personal combat trainers who were very rough on him, and she often punished him for bad performance. She inflicted many scars on him, which she deemed 'ugly' and had him constantly wear a 'stylish, long sleeved shirt', even though he felt too hot in it, because fashion and looking good was important to her.

Her ruthlessness as a Tamer earned her a reputation, and her Gazimon, though dumb and pitiful, was a fearsome contender under her instructions. She has been pressuring him to digivolve for some time now, and she hopes to force him to do it before her next match.

Digivice Color: Pink and white, with white stars on the back, and white buttons. Has a blue digivice strap.

Antagonist (optional): None

[spoiler=Gazz -]
[Image: Gazimon-1.jpg]

[Image: 15734_1130689122550_1686926083_252815_625949_n.jpg]

[Image: DAGAV1.png][/spoiler]

~ ~ ~

Digimon/Nick (optional): Veemon/"Boy Blue", or simply "Blue". His former tamer used to refer to him as "Boy".

Line:

Slide Digivolution - [Note: This is an alternate form of Digivolution Veemon has developed in order to access advanced stages and forms without a partner. It depends on his force of will and emotional state, but is only really possible thanks to a prototype Digivice he took from his former Tamer's company that was custom built for digimon to use on themselves.]

Exveemon - Champion form. Cannot digivolve further. This is the default form he knows, and got this from sheer, relentless training and some DNA modification from the Prototype Digivice from Mr. Whitman's company.

Flamedramon (Champion), Raidramon (Ultimate), Magnamon (Mega) [This line is only accessible after the necessary upgrades for his digivice, which can only be accessed after he collects Virtue Tokens; Courage, Friendship and Miracles.]

Natural Digivolution - [Note: This is the Digivolution line he would normally have with a tamer and a Digivice.] Veemon (Rookie), Veedramon (Champion), AeroVeedramon (Ultimate) UlforceVeedramon (Mega).

Tamer Name: (Formerly) Jameson Whitman

Tamer Pic: None

Age/Gender: 34/Male

Bio: Veemon was captured when he was very young, and turned into a Digimon slave to work at construction sites. A man in a smart looking business suit, whom he later came to know as Mr. Whitman, picked him apart from the rest for his intelligence, and turned him into his own personal Digimon.

Mr. Whitman treated Veemon more like his own son than a digimon, reading him Nursery Rhymes (and naming him after "Little Boy Blue", his favorite one) at night, playing games with him, and most of all, training his mind by playing chess, or his body with sports and other physical games when they had the time. Blue loved Mr. Whitman, which made what happened later all the more tragic.

Blue and Mr. Whitman watched battles at the DigiDome together, either on TV, or actually going there to spectate. They decided to join one day and become a team, but Blue witnessed a change in his personality every time he got into the ring. Mr. Whitman was a sadist who took joy in breaking Digimon, often capturing ones from the Digital world and making Blue hone his skills by deleting them. He hated it, and he wanted to stop, but he was forced when Mr. Whitman punished him for going against his wishes.

In the end, Blue escaped ran away from Mr. Whitman, who refuses to let him go, and has vowed to recapture him and make him pay for abandoning him after all he did for him. Blue lives alone in the Digiworld, in fear, sometimes, he wakes up screaming from nightmares of Mr. Whitman's rigid hands around his throat, before going back to sleep in tears. He has learned how to digivolve himself as a defensive measure, and continues to go where Mr. Whitman will expect to find him the least; the Digidome.

Digivice Color: Black and Navy Blue. Black buttons. Has the company logo on the back, a pair of intersecting Ws.

Antagonist (optional): Jameson Whitman

[spoiler=Blue -]
[Image: VEEMONMON.jpg]

[Image: Veemon.png]

[Image: veemon3.jpg][/spoiler]
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)