Join our server on Discord

The medium is the message.
This sounds more like a rant, Johnie! X3 Yuppers! And yep, the tone and inflection of the way you say things are important! XD On the other hand... I really wouldn't mind a soiled gift as long as it's still good, but that's just me. I rarely get any gifts, so any gift I get makes me so super grateful I would become people's slave. X3

So yeah, I owe five people on this site my soul now, special mention to three special people who chipped in and got me a laptop for my birthday. T^T

We're alike in some ways though, Johnie, though not entirely. I don't try to make things I do any prettier, and I don't dress 'nice', but I try to be presentable for people so I don't ruin their social gathering that I have been invited to (like, at least wear some pants and a shirt instead of bondage gear), I do lie out of common courtesy though. I will tell someone who's relative just passed away that they have my condolences, even though I feel nothing for their relative and don't even know them. I won't change the way I live to fit in, but I will change the way I live to make others more comfortable, like instead of playing video games, I went to my grandmother's room and fixed her hair and made her feel pretty, and told her how beautiful she was until she died a few months later. My life revolves around being honest about my opinions, but I dishonest to not harm others. It's just the kind of person I am, I suppose, I don't want anyone upset or hurt because of me. I want everyone to be happy.

Five or six years back, I was exactly like you though. X3

-And I'm still a social outcast. XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers