Join our server on Discord

Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only)
"Beautiful," Alex whispered, seeing his two slaves entertaining the stallion. He allowed Sean to enjoy his time with the lovely ladies, before closing the door. "Hello there, Sean. My name is Alex, I am the owner of this mansion and the one who invited you. This is....Rei and Sally. Right now, they're the only girls here, but the rest will be here by tomorrow."

"As you can see, both of them are very excited to meet a stud like yourself. Please, if you have any questions, do ask me. If not, we were about to have dinner now. Why don't you join us? We have a wide range of gourmet food here."

If Sean agreed, the dragon would lead them to a large dining room, with a beautifully made, wooden table, a lovely red carpet floor, and a window showing the outside world. Alex borrowed 'Rei' for a minute and the two walked off to the kitchen.

"Sally, please keep our guest entertained until we get back," Alex ordered, walking off with Reize to fetch the food. As they walked off together, the dragon looked at Reize. "What do you think of him? Think he'll make a good future slut?" The dragon couldn't resist himself and he placed a hand on his bitch's ass, moaning a bit as he rubbed the ass of the once pussy loving womanizer... "He's very masculine, but that just makes it better. I'd love to see him wearing something pretty and pink, and getting ass fucked by smaller men..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Brainwash Mansion (Zero & Psycho Only) - by MasterZero - 11-16-2011, 01:24 AM